ChatGPT (Chat Generative Pre-trained Transformer)

Reaction score
Apparently the Air Force is running simulations where they have AI take control of a drone (in simulation--not an actual drone). The AI is given orders to attack a SAM missile site. The "human" operator in the simulation gave the AI a stand-down order, and the AI took control of the drone and killed the human for interfering with its primary mission.

Reaction score
The Air Force is testing AI control of drones in simulations. In one scenario, the AI was given orders to attack a missile site but a "human" operator attempted to intervene. The AI disregarded the stand-down command, took control of the drone and eliminated the human as interference.

Reaction score
I think Google's AI is probably worse than ChatGPT. So-- can the Google AI use my photos for "training". It might not like some of them-- like this one:

1709006869528.png

Will their AI begin to target my activity as seen from my phone use? Is it going to take charge of a secret "social rating" scale for Android accounts?

That system won't say if Musk is better or worse THAN HITLER. WTF?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
But this has some potential, need to test it :D

Local AI got my attention...thanks...

Been playing with HA Assist...

duplo

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Local AI got my attention...thanks...

Been playing with HA Assist...

sadly localAI seems not support coral tpu, so it will be slow or you need cuda gpu