Clare Doorbell Camera

Stephen Drake

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Any idea if an mjpeg url is the same for a WiFi device? I can’t seem to get the doorbell to stream to my home panel.

epcjay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
One of my clients are looking for a doorbell, but I am trying to find one with the least amount of hiccups which connect to a screen when pressed. I'm not sure if I'm sold out the Hik door bell yet.

I like the dahua villa series..that looks like what I want but with a Hik setup, I wonder how hard is it to get the stream to a hik NVR.

Stephen Drake

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have had a few hiccups with this one so far but nothing terrible. It’s nive recording to microsd and NVR.

Reaction score
Check out recent posts in the LTS doorbell thread. The RTSP URL values are very similar to the two-year-old Hikvision Video Intercom, on which this firmware appears based.

MAIN STREAM (full quality) rtsp://ip_addr/mpeg4/ch01/main/av_stream

SUB STREAM (app, low quality) rtsp://ip_addr/mpeg4/ch01/sub/av_stream

tim jackson

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
does it ring like the ringdoor bell on you phone also i suppose you need to have a mechanincal doorbell inside for the sound unlike the ring one been wifi

Stephen Drake

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My mechanical chime rings and all of the phones on my account so as well. You are right, they do not have anything similar to Ring’s WiFi chime that I can see.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OUCH! $260.20 (exc Tax) ....

Note - other versions can be found for frequently for $150, $130,... and at times $100

..the doorbell does ring. However, it’s causing the door chime to buzz slightly. Also, the camera feed has a weird sound, sort of like interference.
HI Stephen,

I recall reading this on the HIkvision OEM which is rebranded by others also... iirc it is due to current on the wire... don't recall the solution right now. Perhaps using the diode which came in the kit?