Contest > Win a *FREE* WD Purple 2TB Surveillance Drive

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Why not if you're gonna give a drive away?
Well it is just that he is saying the whole purpose of giving the drive away is as a way to get more likes via the giveway...so thats a respectanle cost in exchange for likes...so curious why the desire or need for all the likes.

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well it is just that he is saying the whole purpose of giving the drive away is as a way to get more likes via the giveway...so thats a respectanle cost in exchange for likes...so curious why the desire or need for all the likes.
Humor?

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Good enough reason as any I guess.
Hey, at $80 (Amazon) for that drive that is .10 cents per like! (No5 including shipping) :)
...unless ye got it free somehow.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Curios what your method of winner selection will be used?...
The contest winner will be selected by a method U*N*P*R*E*C*E*D*E*N*T*E*D in the evolutionary history of humankind contests. Since the dawn of humans, no contest winner has ever been selected used this unique and faultless method: The winner will be chosen by a Chihuahueño Mexican Mountain Dog selecting the winner from a pool of contestant names (and bacon bits) whilst David Bowie's "Starman" is played on an Dell Optiplex 7040MT.

And when you grow old, and your grandchildren are gathered at your knee, you will recount the day which you witnessed this historic event.

(We support the humane treatment of all sentient beings: No Chihuahueños will be hurt during this event)

Last edited:

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
The contest winner will be selected by a method U*N*P*R*E*C*E*D*E*N*T*E*D in the evolutionary history of humankind contests. Since the dawn of humans, no contest winner has ever been selected used this unique and faultless method: The winner will be chosen by a Chihuahueño Mexican Mountain Dog selecting the winner from a pool of contestant names (and bacon bits) whilst David Bowie's "Starman" is played on an Dell Optiplex 7040MT.

And when you grow old, and your grandchildren are gathered at your knee, you will recount the day which you witnessed this historic event.

(We support the humane treatment of all sentient beings: No Chihuahueños will be hurt during this event)
If you include a video of this selection event, it will all be worthwhile!

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The contest was ended by @fenderman at 11:29AM EST when he posted my 800th like.

Effective 11:29AM EST, no further contest entries will be accepted.

This contest is closed.

In the coming hours I will attempt to persuade the Chihuahueño Mexican Mountain Dogs to come out of their den and pick a winner.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There are thirty three (33) unique contestants who have met the contest entry criteria.

Minus bp2008 yes.gif

00Buck
alastairstevenson
anijet
ayr
banker9
Bapski
bp2008
cybermech
Fastb
fenderman
framednlv
GFM
gregbert
hmjgriffon
Jack
josalamanca007
Kawboy12R
logbuilder
LonnieU
looney2ns
mcorzine
misterfredsr
motoolfan
Mr-Gizmo
MrRalphMan
mtra
nbstl68
NoloC
randytsuch
slowhand23
TonyR
weigle2
Zorac

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The contest was ended by @fenderman at 11:29AM EST when he posted my 800th like.

Effective 11:29AM EST, no further contest entries will be accepted.

This contest is closed.

In the coming hours I will attempt to persuade the Chihuahueño Mexican Mountain Dogs to come out of their den and pick a winner.
My appologies, my intention was simply to like your post not to end or enter into the competition....:)I think its fair to withdraw my name from contention

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My appologies, my intention was simply to like your post not to end or enter into the competition....:)I think its fair to withdraw my name from contention
No. Such an action would disrupt the natural order of the universe.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
thats why I waited for him to end it before liking it, ive already got ~35TB of storage onsite.. someone surely needs this more than I do.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
no, I did not like his first post intentionally; I did not qualify.. I only liked his post AFTER he said he was done, dont really have any purpose for more space; I'm quite good in that dept.. someone else needs it more than me surely.

besides, I dont bother with anything smaller than 6TB anymore :p
Good point, to be clear, i did not like the first post either...I am disqualified, I only liked the post about the selection process...

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The contestant names have been loaded into the Chihuahueño Mexican Mountain Dog feeding bowl.

feeding-bowl.jpg

But the contest selection process has been paused. My people are on the phone with the NFL front office to determine if they want to shorten Lady Gaga's half-time performance by a few minutes and live stream the Chihuahueño Mexican Mountain Dog contest selection spectacular.

Goodell.jpg