Contest > Win a *FREE* WD Purple 2TB Surveillance Drive

GFM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can always use a 2TB HD. Contests are great for us lurkers. :)
Thanx Q!

gregbert

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
First post.
Been reading this board for about 2 weeks in prep for buying some cams, so this got me to post my first message!

misterfredsr

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Allow four to six week for delivery? Andy does better than that.

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So what happens when you reach 800?

Will you want 1000? Will you give away a 4Gb drive then? Can't you see it never ends.

It's Qutile, which is significantly more than Futile. Although I'm not sure more what.

mcorzine

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Your disclaimer makes me think of all of the drug commercials nowdays. May cause:shortness of breath...internal bleeding...frequent urination...seizures...depression haha. I'd love to have a WD Purple. I'm glad I purchased extended warranty on those crappy seagates. I replaced 2 of them in the first year!

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, I 'like' anyone that is more verbose than myself. According to Word, there are 1,137 words below the drive image. The one disclaimer I failed to find was "... In the event of an erection that persists longer than 4 hours, the patient should seek immediate medical assistance" or similar. Let me say this about that: if I ever experience wood for that length of time I'll spend the first 2 hours trying to wear that bad boy down...that'll give me 2 hours to seek medical help!
Hmmm. It appears that @TonyR actually read the contest disclaimers. smiley24.gif Certainly, his thoroughness must qualify for extra Qredit.

Zorac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
sweet, i do like my hard drives without msg....

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
11 away now fellas; the contest will be closed the instant the 800th like is posted. The good news is that the drive may be shipped on Monday, 2/6/2017. The bad news is that the shipping method is via ELY. topic_crying.gif

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Curios what your method of winner selection will be used? Like a basic random selection...oh, and what is the point/purpose of wanting so many likes?