Dahua 2MP Starlight Lineup

Stephan06

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The 5442 series camera is still the king of camera hill and provides great low light performance.
Would there be something close to this camera with 2-way audio. I want to replace my front yard hikvision 2332 , 2mp camera turret. The camera struggles with AI and miss allot of human detection on Blueiris running on a dedicated i5 hp desktop with 8gb RAm, POE. I looked at the new Eufy 3 with wireless cameras and solar charge. I know people will say it is consumer grade but if I add my hours and time up trying to het Blue iris to work it is tempting. I believe it is the old camera I have that is causing issues. Thanks.

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Would there be something close to this camera with 2-way audio. I want to replace my front yard hikvision 2332 , 2mp camera turret. The camera struggles with AI and miss allot of human detection on Blueiris running on a dedicated i5 hp desktop with 8gb RAm, POE. I looked at the new Eufy 3 with wireless cameras and solar charge. I know people will say it is consumer grade but if I add my hours and time up trying to het Blue iris to work it is tempting. I believe it is the old camera I have that is causing issues. Thanks.
I have a camera
I have an old dahua bullet with alarm wires connected to a Bosch 850 pir sensor outdoor which ran rock solid for years.that combo setup only detected cars and people,it was an awesome setup.but then one day I stopped getting notifications.i don't know if it's the app,cam or Bosch unit at fault.i didn't bother investigating but I think it's the cam because it acts wonky and at times I can't login into it from some devices.