dahua 42212TNI ptz stopped working after 4.8.2.0 x64 update

1.21 jiggawatts!

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
greetings,

after the BI 4.8.2.0 x64 update, i lost control of the ptz arrows, home button, focus and zoom on my dahua 42212TNI. the presets still work. same issue in the web UI.

i was using the amcrest/dahua ptz profile with no issues up until now. i tried other ptz profiles related to dahua and the onvif and nothing works to get the functionality back.

ptz works fine with smartPSS.

i re-scanned the camera, made sure the onvif authentication had the correct password in the dahua ipcam config page but no luck.

1.21 jiggawatts!

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
fixed the problem. something probably got corrupted so i deleted the camera from blue iris and started over. works great. also, i chose the "dahua new" ptz profile and have even greater functionality! now my diagonal arrows work, as well as the home button, zoom, focus & presets. awesome!

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
fixed the problem. something probably got corrupted so i deleted the camera from blue iris and started over. works great. also, i chose the "dahua new" ptz profile and have even greater functionality! now my diagonal arrows work, as well as the home button, zoom, focus & presets. awesome!
This also fixed the problem with my SD49225T-HN with the latest BI update. Thanks! :)

pinko

Known around here
Reaction score
Had the same issue for the past hour after upgrading BI. Presets can be called, but the controls didn't work. After checkinga bunch of settings,I deleted camera and started over. There was no change after importing the cameras BI configs. It seemed to fix itself after switching to all the different dahua network camera types several times. All working good now....