Dahua - cam work only at mobile app

FiresCZ

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I try to add no-name onvif cam to Dahua NVR. I try everything but cam image works only at gdmss app ( android app with no problem) but I can't see image at web browser( other cams works fine), also I can't see image at SmartPSS software .. Any help ? Config in attachement.

Analyze:
Opening 192.168.100.200 port 80...
HTTP Get / request...
Redirected to 192.168.100.200:80
OK
ONVIF GetSystemDateAndTime
2019-06-21T09:21:15.000Z
Requesting device information...
Manufacturer: EYEPLUS
Model: EYEPLUS_DEV
FirmwareVersion: 3.4.2.0422
GetCapabilities...
Querying services
Has Imaging services: /onvif/Imaging
Has media services: /onvif/Media
Has RTP_RTSP_TCP, requesting profiles
first profile is Profile_1
first source is VideoSource_1
requesting URI for profile Profile_1
RTSP URI: /
Has Event services: /onvif/Events
Has WSPullPointSupport
RelayOutputs: 0
InputConnectors: 0
Has Device IO services: /onvif/DeviceIO
AudioOutputs: 1
Done

Attachments

chris11c

n3wb
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but some web browsers will not display the video /audio stream without a plugin. I think IE does it natively, try IE and get back with us.

FiresCZ

n3wb
Reaction score
I try it .. IE with plugin, even dahua easy viewer stil nothing .. Not in SmartPSS what do not use any plugin .. But it not work even. Just in gDmss and other onvif softwares with no problem .. just at Dahua nvr. :(

jaymzwayne

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I try to add no-name onvif cam to Dahua NVR. I try everything but cam image works only at gdmss app ( android app with no problem) but I can't see image at web browser( other cams works fine), also I can't see image at SmartPSS software .. Any help ? Config in attachement.

Analyze:
Opening 192.168.100.200 port 80...
HTTP Get / request...
Redirected to 192.168.100.200:80
OK
ONVIF GetSystemDateAndTime
2019-06-21T09:21:15.000Z
Requesting device information...
FirmwareVersion: 3.4.2.0422
GetCapabilities...
Querying services
Has Imaging services: /onvif/Imaging
Has media services: /onvif/Media
Has RTP_RTSP_TCP, requesting profiles
first profile is Profile_1
first source is VideoSource_1
requesting URI for profile Profile_1
RTSP URI: /
Has Event services: /onvif/Events
Has WSPullPointSupport
RelayOutputs: 0
InputConnectors: 0
Has Device IO services: /onvif/DeviceIO
AudioOutputs: 1
Done
I might have the same camera as you do I may be able to help you out here I know this is an old thread
Send me a picture of your camera so I can verify the camera is the same or close I may be able to help you to view it and record it to your computer

FiresCZ

n3wb
Reaction score
I might have the same camera as you do I may be able to help you out here I know this is an old thread
Send me a picture of your camera so I can verify the camera is the same or close I may be able to help you to view it and record it to your computer
Hi, my cam look like this:
but please share you solution even if yoiur camera is not the same ..

jaymzwayne

n3wb
Reaction score
i have seen this camera on amazon before. strange enough that your camera says eyeplus dev even though both of our cameras look to be from to different worlds. but yet appears to be operating the same and also appears to operate on the same board and chip
FirmwareVersion: 3.4.2.0422 even the same firmware as yours is also SAME..
Thats I found this site and your post was the first I seen at the top of google and it was the only site out of 4-5 sites that had shown the same manufacturer model and firmware ver. Also how I found out what camera was mine is I used another computer software called
I had major hard time trying to install my camera the instructions was not specific enough to complete the process I had to contact the tech support they were nice enough to send me this video of how to instal and in the video you will see my exact camera and software Ycc365 app you have to download from google play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ycc365closeli.aws&hl=en_US. you have to use your phone to install the camera to make it work on your home router it gets confusing until you watch this video it really clears everything up for you of how to... That's if your camera will work with this type of setup which I am confident it will that being so close to being the same internals cause through all of this I am now able to use it with Ispy home recorder Download iSpy - Camera Security Software on my laptop and can now see my videos from any device any computer and it saves it to my computer plus it saves it to the cloud of my choice and paying $5 a month for it. plus I am able to use just a plain web cam with my laptop and it does the same thing just no night vision :( I included some photos so you know im not jerkin you around. You can watch the install of how to do my cam here ----> this link is from live tech support for my cam. Let me know if any of this helps you out good sir I know how frustrating it can be trying to make these cams work.
"ALL OF THE PROVIDED LINKS AND LOGOS ARE PROVIDED BY THEIR RESPECTFUL OWNERS I AM ONLY SHARING THEM HERE FOR INSTAL PURPOSES"

Screenshot ().png Screens).png Screensh.png Screenshot (63).png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png

Attachments

jaymzwayne

n3wb
Reaction score
Place to purchase this camera and full of details which I provided below this is my source of where I obtained it from ---->New Wireless Mini IP Camera HD 1080P WIFI Infrared Night Vision Motion Detection Smart Security Camera support hidden TF card - AliExpress

Scre).png

Product Description

Specification:

• Mini HD 1080p Wireless WIFI IP Camera

• Night vision

• Motion dection

• Two way audio

• Support mobile view and email alert

• With TF card slot

• Image sensor: 3918E+1145Sensor

• Lens resolution: 200W

• Camera resolution: 1960×1080P

• Lens: 2.8mm (Angle: 90°)

• PTZ control protocol

• Day/Night conversion mode: IR-cut, double filter automatic switching

• Minimum Illumination: 0.02Lux(F2.0,AGC ON), 0.Lux with IR

• Video compression: H.264

• Video frame rate: 25FPS

• Video compression bit-stream: HD (1080P) SD (VGA)

• Audio compression: AOPCM

• Audio compression bit-stream: Adaptive

• Wireless network protocol: Wi-Fi(IEEE802.11b)

• Storage function: Micro SD Card (Max 64GB, NOT included)

• IR distance: 5-10M (depended)

• Power consumption: 3W (MAX)

• Rated power: DC 5V 1.5A

• Working temperature: -10-50,95% (no condensation)

• Size: about 5.8 x 4.2cm (as picture shown)
Package included:

• 1x Mini WIFI IP Camera

• 1x Power Adapter (EU/US plug optional)

• 1x Micro USB Power Cable

• 1x Mounting Accessories Set

• 1x User Manual
PRODUCT DETAILS
Item specifics

• Style:Mini Camera
  • High Definition:1080P(Full-HD)
  • Connectivity:IP/Network Wireless
  • Lens (mm):2.8mm
  • Supported Operating Systems:Windows 10
  • Supported Operating Systems:Windows 2000
  • Supported Operating Systems:Windows 8
  • Supported Operating Systems:Windows 7
  • Supported Operating Systems:Windows 98
  • Supported Operating Systems:Windows XP
  • Supported Operating Systems:Windows 2003
  • Model Number:mini camera Z1
  • Sensor:CMOS
  • Technology:Infrared
  • Power Supply(V):110V-220V
  • Dimensions (L x W x D)(mm):2.5 x 2.5 x 2.6cm
  • IR Distance(m):3-5M
  • Viewing Angle :90°
  • is_customized:Yes
  • Wall Bracket:Side
  • Color:Black
  • Installation:Side
  • Storage:None
  • Power Supply:Normal
  • TF Card:None
  • Brand Name:YMSPIED
  • Type:mini wifi camera
  • Special Features:night vision
  • Type:nigth vision mini camcorder support hidden TF
  • View Angle:90 degree Optical first person view angle
  • File Format:MP4 (H.264 Coded)
  • Audio System:Built-in microphone/speacker (AAC)
  • Camera resolution:1960x1080P
  • feature:small night vision camera
  • Night Vsion:IR Led Night Vision without lighting
  • Feature 2:voice and Video Recorder
  • Feature3:portable Magnetic Mini action camera
  • High Definition Support:1080P (Full-HD)
  • IR distance:5-10M (depended)

jaymzwayne

n3wb
Reaction score
More info it is a Digooeye cam DG M1Q I found the install video ----> for you cam.
sorry for all of the other posts but I found a shortcut
and here's the app you need to make it work------->https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ancloudDigooCloud.aws&hl=en_US

ALSO CONFIRMED MY CAMERA TALKS ALSO WITH SAME VOICE AND COMMANDS

Message from another member from another site writes
1. Connect your phone to Wifi 2.4GHz - app and camera do not support 5Ghz so you will need a Wifi Router with dual frequencies

2. Download the DigooEye App from the App store for IOS or for Android

3. Open the App and it will ask you to register. After open the "Add Device" screen, touch/select the "+" at the very top right hand side

4. A menu opens with 3 icon buttons. Touch/select the top one "Add New Device"

5. Another menu appears in the "Access Mod"e screen. Touch/select the top icon "Smartlink"

6. The "Connect to Wii"i menu opens. "Device needs wifi to connect". It should show your wifi connection in Blue text

7. Enter your wifi password - (password shouldn't have too many odd characters like &%#@) - all numbers is easier.

8. Touch/Select "Next" icon button

9. The "Device is ready" screen opens. It shows a drawing of a camera and a Blue Banner at the bottom with text "Hear a beep for connection"

10. Power on the camera and wait for 1 minute

11. Take a paper clip and insert it into the Reset Hole in the back of the camera. You will feel a small reset button at the bottom of the hole

12. Press and hold the reset button until the camera speaks to you. "Resetting to default setting"

13. Wait until the camera speaks again "Waiting for Configuration". This may take about 1~2 minutes while it resets

14. The camera will then start Beeping

15. Touch/Select the "Hear a beep for connection" icon button at the bottom of the screen

16 Another menu opens "Waiting to connect". Keep phone 300mm away from camera as instructed. Make sure camera is on its side, not the back. The speaker grill is on the back of the camera

17. Touch/select the "Next" icon Button

18. Another menu opens showing a camera with an audio signal . The phone will start making a constant ringing noise while it is negotiating and connecting wifi to your camera

19. When the wifi is connected, the camera will speak again "Start Configuration"

20. Another menu opens which will show the ID of your camera, example "Cam7548893"

21. The camera will speak again "Write the configuration down"

22. Enter a name for the camera, example DigooEye Cam 1

23. Enter the default password shown in your user manual. It is 20160404, the same for all cameras. You can change it in Settings later.

24. Touch/select the "Save" icon button at top of screen. A message will display " Configuration Successful"

25. The App opens the Device Screen and you will see n image with a rotating icon which will change from "Offline" to "Online"

26. When it reads "Online", touch/Select the image in the device box. The camera live video screen will open with a rotating icon "Loading"

That's it - your Done!, easy to do when you know how. Digoo need to employ me to write their User Manual cos the one supplied with the camera is totally crap and incorrect.

Good luck!

jaymzwayne

n3wb
Reaction score
CONFIRMED IT IS THE SAME CAMERA AS MINE IS BUT DIFFERENT CASE.
I uploaded the pictures so everyone can see how I got ripped off do your home work before you buy everyone I payed a hard lesson with this deal geesh. Paying far more for the same thing really sucks. Both apps and both camera's below.
ALSO WHEN YOU GET YOUR CAMERA UP AND RUNNING GO TO UCLOUDCAM.COM IT IS A CHINA SITE USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE IT AND PUT IT THE SAME EMAIL AND PASSWORD AND I BET YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR CAMERA FROM THERE...
Yours is much smaller in size compared to mine mine is the bullet cam which is over priced yours being only $14.99 WHERE MINE WAS $50 SUMOFABISH!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!! I GOT RIPPED OFF LMAO...
Digooeye cam DG M1Q IS SAME AS
ZOOHI
YCC365PLUS APP
IS THE SAME AS
DIGOOEYE PLUS APP
Just different name and logos crap!!!!!
I downloaded your app digooeye cam app and typed my email address and password it logged me right into my camera no problem

Attachments

Last edited:

FiresCZ

n3wb
Reaction score
Nice manuals guys but it is not the original problem. I have NO problem to setup camera problem is set it to Dahua NVR as Onvif device.. All is ok but image works only on mobile device not at desktop app.

jaymzwayne

n3wb
Reaction score
other thing that came to mind is once after you have installed the cam correctly it makes your cam non discoverable through wifi anymore. So if you are stil able to connect to your camera through wifi from your phone and or any other device then you have to go back and reset the camera and do it all over again

jaymzwayne

n3wb
Reaction score
I try it .. IE with plugin, even dahua easy viewer stil nothing .. Not in SmartPSS what do not use any plugin .. But it not work even. Just in gDmss and other onvif softwares with no problem .. just at Dahua nvr. :(
Our cams are not compatible with smartpss and dahua software i tried all night got nothing! none of these programs works with our cams either just heads up. Screenshot_1.png

jaymzwayne

n3wb
Reaction score
None of those apps are compatible with our cameras I tried all night got nothing.
Nice manuals guys but it is not the original problem. I have NO problem to setup camera problem is set it to Dahua NVR as Onvif device.. All is ok but image works only on mobile device not at desktop app.
Go to this site from your browser in windows chrome https://www.ucloudcam.com "Reason why I suggest going here is to verify that your camera is connected through your router and it is broadcasting. If so I can lead you the rest of the way to get you a program that is a desktop app and it will run."
Then type your email as username and then put in your password you used to set the cam up and you should be on your way to view your cam online if you followed the video install. to be honest I dont think it is compatible with Dahua NVR. Then again I may be wrong. There's no physical download app directly for this camera. Only 3 of a few desktop apps that comes close to making this happen is ISPY AND IP Camera Viewer 4 AND BLUE IRIS. I was trying to give you all of the info about your cam and was doing a comparison on the hopes that it could give you all the help and understanding about your cam and mine also for others that may be following our posts. In same hand hoping it helps them as well.
To me from what your describing is the phone app is only viewing the cam from wifi not router. Can you provide more screenshots

jaymzwayne

n3wb
Reaction score
It was this program that automatically found my cam address which made it easier to know the proper address of the camera.
then I took that address and put it inside of ispy and now I can view my cameras no matter where or device i can see everything and get daily notifications sent to my phone and laptop and saved to the cloud for online storage. Inside of ispy click icon at top {add} choose {add ip cam} then find the tab that says ffmpeg h264 click it and put the address there and click ok if you done it right and have the correct address and port # you will start seeing your camera there in that program from there this program will broadcast it for you so you can view it online and send you alerts and record online to the cloud for you.

Attachments

teemu81

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Have you tried to open the substream of your camera on SmartPss/IE browser?
I'm keen to think you can access your camera via mobile app because you're accessing the extra stream but you're trying to access the main stream via IE or SmartPss. If that's the case you'll need to change the encodign parameters of your camera main stream.

trollkrem

n3wb
Reaction score
It was this program that automatically found my cam address which made it easier to know the proper address of the camera.
then I took that address and put it inside of ispy and now I can view my cameras no matter where or device i can see everything and get daily notifications sent to my phone and laptop and saved to the cloud for online storage. Inside of ispy click icon at top {add} choose {add ip cam} then find the tab that says ffmpeg h264 click it and put the address there and click ok if you done it right and have the correct address and port # you will start seeing your camera there in that program from there this program will broadcast it for you so you can view it online and send you alerts and record online to the cloud for you.
Hi! I have the same camera, but I cannot control it (save changes) I dont know the user or password :)

rhandyx

n3wb
Reaction score
i have seen this camera on amazon before. strange enough that your camera says eyeplus dev even though both of our cameras look to be from to different worlds. but yet appears to be operating the same and also appears to operate on the same board and chip
FirmwareVersion: 3.4.2.0422 even the same firmware as yours is also SAME..
Thats I found this site and your post was the first I seen at the top of google and it was the only site out of 4-5 sites that had shown the same manufacturer model and firmware ver. Also how I found out what camera was mine is I used another computer software called
I had major hard time trying to install my camera the instructions was not specific enough to complete the process I had to contact the tech support they were nice enough to send me this video of how to instal and in the video you will see my exact camera and software Ycc365 app you have to download from google play YCC365 - Apps on Google Play. you have to use your phone to install the camera to make it work on your home router it gets confusing until you watch this video it really clears everything up for you of how to... That's if your camera will work with this type of setup which I am confident it will that being so close to being the same internals cause through all of this I am now able to use it with Ispy home recorder Download iSpy - Camera Security Software on my laptop and can now see my videos from any device any computer and it saves it to my computer plus it saves it to the cloud of my choice and paying $5 a month for it. plus I am able to use just a plain web cam with my laptop and it does the same thing just no night vision :( I included some photos so you know im not jerkin you around. You can watch the install of how to do my cam here ----> this link is from live tech support for my cam. Let me know if any of this helps you out good sir I know how frustrating it can be trying to make these cams work.
"ALL OF THE PROVIDED LINKS AND LOGOS ARE PROVIDED BY THEIR RESPECTFUL OWNERS I AM ONLY SHARING THEM HERE FOR INSTAL PURPOSES"

View attachment 47526 View attachment 47528 View attachment 47529 View attachment 47530 View attachment 47531 View attachment 47532 View attachment 47533
Hello

Where i can find username and password to connect, my camera only work on ycc365

Nieto

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I had the same problem some months ago, but I couldn't get the right username and password to connect with camera using internet browser.
Anyway I got connection outside ycc365, using 2 diferents software.

In one case, using iSPY (onvif camera software for PC)
First of all is to obtain local IP address of camera, this can be done using some free software to scan the IPs assigned in our local network. I use Advanced Port Scanner.
In my case local IP for this camera is 192.168.0.102.
Second, install and execute iSpy, add IP cam and click on ONVIF tab. In network address write: "". In username type "admin", leave pass empty. Leave override rtsp port empty. Transport "TCP", and Connect with "FFMPEG", click next, close to "FFMPEG".
Select first stream, for example 1920x1080 and accept. After that a new screen appears, this is for fine configuration in record but for now we can ignore it, we only want to get the streaming video so click in finish.

After a while (30 sec) the video must appear.

The second method is pretty similar but using Android phone and app Onvife. The data is the same, add new camera, onvif, put the network address, and very important, username=admin.

I hope this can help you.

Nieto.

andrewg112

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have just used these instructions to help me link my EYEPLUS camera to iSpy and Blue Iris. I used the username: admin and password:123456. I tried with no password and it did not work.
Tip: iSpy has a connection wizard to help. Once you have the info you need you can copy this into blue iris if you wanted to use it.
Have fun.
Andrew