Dahua Mini Black Face PTZ (SD29204S-GN & SD29204T-GN)

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i will order the DH-PFB203W

I must say the camera is a good upgrade for my DS-2CD2432F-IW. night vision much better
Let us know how it fits. It is a good looking mount. I made one the other day. Still need to get some paint on it or wrap it.

camsmith

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Could this camera be mounted inside an outdoor dusk to dawn light? That would give it protection from rain and sun and make the installation more discreet.

Reaction score
How close can it focus e.g. if angle is 50 degrees? I need a bird camera and it needs focusing to 1.5m with 50 degrees ;)

densma

n3wb
Reaction score
Let us know how it fits. It is a good looking mount. I made one the other day. Still need to get some paint on it or wrap it.
nope. didnt work. to fit it probably have to drill in matching hole to mounting braces. couldn't match even 2 holes. also the cam too close to the base which might be some reflection or image blocking. From the images nayr posted im positive its the same wall bracket with custom holes. i can see the cam mounted more forward. not sure i have resources to drill it.
where can i order the actual accessories from? in the US as listed here PFB302S and PFA103

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Not sure where to order other pieces from. I did notice that there was two different numbers for the bracket like you ordered.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
dont have a drill? I suspected it would have to be drilled out.. but how are you installing cameras if you dont own a drill? is your house made out of candy?

densma

n3wb
Reaction score
dont have a drill? I suspected it would have to be drilled out.. but how are you installing cameras if you dont own a drill? is your house made out of candy?
i meant to drill a matching hole in wall mount i received itself. seem like well made aluminum. not plastic that can easily drill in. have to use some welding tools to drill
probably just wait and order from China

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
welding tools for aluminum? steel drill bit > aluminum.. just use an appropriate sized bit.. Ive modified mounts like this before with little trouble.. camera even comes with a template pattern to help you drill it out... most mounts wont have any holes because well all the camera configs are all over the place.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Drilling aluminum is easy peasy. Sharp plain Jane HSS or cobalt bits if you're fussy. Even a cheapo cordless drill works decently for light jobs. No lube really needed for small easy jobs either. Stainless? Not so much.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
if your in the US go to Harbor Freight, get a corded drill and a box of bits for under $40 out the door.. any self respecting man should be able to drill whatever he pleases ;)

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
For the budget conscious, a nail works fine in aluminum for a center punch. Look at me though- a tool addict advising someone not to buy tools. I must be ill.

BillG

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
densma, I have that camera and the mount nayr referred to from Amazon. The VideoPUP for 18.50. It lined up with the adapter. It's a little smaller than the base of the camera, but I think it looks fine.

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
densma, I have that camera and the mount nayr referred to from Amazon. The VideoPUP for 18.50. It lined up with the adapter. It's a little smaller than the base of the camera, but I think it looks fine.
Bill, do you have a link to that item?

Thanks!

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This was my original thought to mount this camera on a gable end. (before someone brought up the other mounts)

Dahua 3.jpg