DAHUA no picture

jland47

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ok i have looked at the cliff notes and I guess I'm not as tech savvy as i thought. I received my dahua cameras and logged in and reset the ip address and I can find it in BI but i have no picture the screen just says no signal. On the browser side when i log in to the web service app the picture screen says "resource is limited open video failed"? I did get the video to show on the web service before posting this but still no picture in BI
any help?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
ok i have looked at the cliff notes and I guess I'm not as tech savvy as i thought. I received my dahua cameras and logged in and reset the ip address and I can find it in BI but i have no picture the screen just says no signal. On the browser side when i log in to the web service app the picture screen says "resource is limited open video failed"? I did get the video to show on the web service before posting this but still no picture in BI
any help?
turn off hardware acceleration if you are using h.265 or switch to h.264

jland47

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
my intel hardware acc. is already on the no option.

jland47

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
think i did both and still nothing but i also lost my picture on the web service app as well its just a blank screen again

jland47

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
any reason the camera would be really warm? the picture on the web service is back now.

jland47

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
do I need to get camera video settings from bi?

jland47

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes I used the find inspect but, it finds the camera and I select it but no picture still and these are the settings it brings it to.