Ds-2cd2145f-is

b166erobot

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I am having trouble with this cctv. In web interface where the microphone setting, you can only select the line-in. mic-nom appears. Then I can not make it work with my Synology NAS via cifs. I create a quota of 200 GB on my NAS but the cctv always sees 1,8TB.

RBW

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Day 1 - Placed order
Day 2 - Order has been shipped
Day 13 - Arrived at Heathrow Worldwide

All looking good so far :)

RBW

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Day 1 - Placed order
Day 2 - Order has been shipped
Day 13 - Arrived at Heathrow Worldwide
Day 15 - Delivered
:)

I am absolutely delighted with the service from my Aliexpress seller. Using the free China air service and the item was delivered in 15 days. :cool: Now i've just got to install it :sentimental:

Strange thing is though the seller XinRay who have been in business for over 4 years seemed to of suddenly stopped selling cameras. All that is listed on their site are two 3D printers! Anyone know why?

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/319147?spm=2114.10010108.0.32.g44S85

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
15 days, that's not too bad!

I trust XinRay to get my products but I don't trust them to tell the truth. They're not going to say "Oh Hikvision took it down because these aren't really DS-2CD2132F-I replacements"

RBW

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Seems strange that a company of 4 years disappears like that. I guess i was lucky to get my camera at all given the circumstances.

RBW

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just powered up the new cam to make sure it is working and i have to say Hikvision set up is so easy and smooth.

v5.4.0 certainly has a lot more smart events options than 5.2.5 :)

very impressed with v5.4.0 so far.

Attachments

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Presumably most of those 'smart events' are not supported by the camera.
Have you tried clicking on each of them?

RBW

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Presumably most of those 'smart events' are not supported by the camera.
Have you tried clicking on each of them?
By clicking on each event they seem to be supported as you have the option to draw an area and enable each option.

I have not installed the camera correctly as of yet and it is currently on my office desk.

When the SD card is delivered i will install then and post my findings.

*edit i just enabled face detection and looked directly into the camera. This seems to of picked up my ugly mug as i received a "face detection" in the alarm log. I am very much looking forward to getting this camera set up.

b166erobot

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I am having trouble with this cctv. In web interface where the microphone setting, you can only select the line-in. mic-nom appears. Then I can not make it work with my Synology NAS via cifs. I create a quota of 200 GB on my NAS but the cctv always sees 1,8TB.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
On newer version software the mic in option is not available. I know it I'd on version 5.2.5 but missing on 5.3.6 and up. I would see what seller has to say.

b166erobot

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Work with nas in smb/cifs? If yes, word configuration your nas please.

Enabler

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
On newer version software the mic in option is not available. I know it I'd on version 5.2.5 but missing on 5.3.6 and up. I would see what seller has to say.
Are you sure you're not 2 different hardware platforms mixed up?:

- 2xx2 5.2.5 (has mic in & line in)
- 2xx5 5.3.6 (only line in)

I don't think the 2xx5 hardware supports mic in, only line in. It's not a firmware issue.