DS-2CD2387G2P-LSU/SL Panoramic 4k

Bob Hsu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Do you have a preferred source as to where we can buy these cameras from?
the forum is not allowed me to let you kow where we are. but I believe, you can find us easily, except the horrible Amazon and the chaotic Aliexpress.
there are only 3 B2C platforms in the world.

Nopea

n3wb
Reaction score
Do you know if the DS-2CD2387G2P-LSU/SL can be mounted on a post, for that there would need to be compatible wall mount.

Bob Hsu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
DS-2CD2T87G2P-LSU/SL Bullet camera is better to be mounted on a post, by Hikvision DS-1275ZJ-S-SUS Vertical Pole Mount and DS-1260ZJ Junction Box

Veinless

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
What is the appropriate box/mount if ceiling mounting the bullet version of this cam?

Last edited:

chrisk

n3wb
Reaction score
Can these be mounted to an exterior concrete wall without the Junction Box? Is there room behind the camera (cables) for a flush mount?

Bob Hsu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
DS-2CD2T87G2P-LSU/SL Bullet camera will be more suitable for your mounting to an exterior concrete wall without the Junction Box.

Sjoeltje

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can these be mounted to an exterior concrete wall without the Junction Box? Is there room behind the camera (cables) for a flush mount?
Compared to the DS-2CD2387G2-LSU/SL ( is has a hole that can fit the Rj45 connector) there is no room at all behind this DS-2CD2387G2P-LSU for a flush mount. The Rj45 connector does not fit between the wall and housing.

Last edited:

Veinless

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
On these cams is it possible to define an area and have a stream of just that area? Essentially creating separate feeds of different areas of interest?

chrisk

n3wb
Reaction score
Compared to the DS-2CD2387G2-LSU/SL ( is has a hole that can fit the Rj45 connector) there is no room at all behind this DS-2CD2387G2P-LSU for a flush mount. The Rj45 connector does not fit between the wall and housing.
thanks! I have a few junction boxes i can use.

I just ordered one of the DS-2CD2387G2P-LSU from the ipcamtalk store - cant wait!

Last edited:

911gt2

n3wb
Reaction score
Just got 2 from ipcamtalk store - seems to be working well (only on a test bench so far) and my Synology even deals with the 5120x1440 better than I thought it would. I can’t get the VCA lines to show up on sub-streams though… I liked that on previous gen cams to see what created alerts.

Veinless

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get this camera to send an email with 3 pictures in it? My older Hikvision cameras do, but this camera seems to just send 1 picture.

chrisk

n3wb
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get this camera to send an email with 3 pictures in it? My older Hikvision cameras do, but this camera seems to just send 1 picture.
Same here, only 1 image attached an email.