EmpireTecAndy fast DHL shipping!!

Probird79

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How does andys warranty work? Or is there any?
I'm not sure if the support here is different but on his AliExpress store it says 2 years.

"Dear Valued Clients,

Welcome to visit Empire Technology! We are one of the most professional supplier for the DAHUA IP camera and professional IP Cameras and NVR. All device is English firmware, this is very important for you to purchase from China, because most of the cameras are using Chinese firmware, so you will meet many problems when you need to uprade to the latest firmware.

We try all our best to offer our clients the friendly using, best quality product and golden service. Dropshipping service for all our products is avaiable, to help you grow the business.

We use DHL for the shipping over the world, best support for your business.
All goods 2 years warranty, for Any product problem, please only contact our company. Dahua won't deal with any customer service.

Best Regards

Empire Technology Team"

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Andy will do what he can to help. But evidence points that the Dahua cams have a small true failure rate. Then there are the failures that are due to user errors. :banghead:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Andy will do what he can to help. But evidence points that the Dahua cams have a small true failure rate. Then there are the failures that are due to user errors. :banghead:
Correct, right now seems only a 0.5% failures, sometimes the power not good and when i get it back and found they are working perfect. lol .

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Here had 2 hurricanes in the past 1 week, shipment will have 2-3 days delay, dahua to us and China TO USA all delayed. Bad weather. But the IPV-HFW5231E-Z12 today can ship all out for the long waiting.

TaGosa

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I ordered 4231EM-AS on 25th. Received on 31st. WoW. Easy and fast.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered one July 20, and received it Aug 15th. I want to get a few more.
This model damn too long time booking, around 50days, we already processed all the orders, still have some left.
For the new models we have to test them for little longer and then arrange the stocks, or else bad stock for us. Monday here have a new hurricane here, 13days 3 hurricanes, crazy weather~ so will make shipment little delayed again.
iPhone8 will be released, so the shipment from CHINA TO USA will be tight too, I will do the best for the shipping and stocks this year. Have a nice weekend!

Andy

ygeek

n3wb
Reaction score
I ordered a IPC-HDW5231R-Z on the August 24th and it haven't been ship yet. Still awaiting shipment.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered a IPC-HDW5231R-Z on the August 24th and it haven't been ship yet. Still awaiting shipment.
yes, buddy, make a week delay at dahua for their system updating, Monday they will ship all to me, no worry, will ship out priority for this model when i get the stock on Wednesday.

Justin Blackburn

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just wanted to share my recent experience with Andy. I ordered a hdw5231r-ze camera Monday January 29 about 6pm in the afternoon. I had the camera Thursday at 2pm. That's absolutely amazing. Sometimes amazon packages with prime shipping don't arrive that fast. Thank you Andy. Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future.

GSMarquis

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have done 3-4 orders with Andy. Never had one over 5 days. Super dude.

On another note when does shipping start back? Chinese holiday till when? I have another itch. PTZ HNI.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I have done 3-4 orders with Andy. Never had one over 5 days. Super dude.

On another note when does shipping start back? Chinese holiday till when? I have another itch. PTZ HNI.
Our holiday is Feb.12th-Feb.25th, during this time, can accept orders, but all can ship on 26th, here new year holiday is bit crazy, 1.4billion people 90% not work.

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Even the slow shipping taxfree option was quote fast this time..
I ordered 22 January, got the items 1st of February

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, Chinese new year is coming soon,

Chinese New year Holiday Schedule:Feb. 12th- Feb.23th, during this time can accept orders,but can ship out ORDERS on 24th.Feb when we back to work.
So we can process the order in the later 6days.
Any urgent thing just send me email at anytime. Thanks for guys always support!

Andy

gazzasbees

n3wb
Reaction score
I have been lurking here for a while and I would like my first post to actually thank all of you and Andy,
I have used a HiK PoE Turret 3MP with BI for quite some time , I am a beekeeper in Australia and we really need coverage.
I have a reolink 410ws (yeah I know they are not respected here) but for me once I tuned it - worked great daytime , night - fkn sucked,
I am glad I stepped up and ordered a Dahua from Andy , Ordered it this afternoon shipped via DHL within an hour of the confirmation of purchase.
Thank you for such a great resource and I will do my best to contribute.
Cheers Gaz

WA3PNT

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My first 2 orders with @EMPIRETECANDY went smooth with fast delivery.

I ordered 5 cameras and an 8 port POE switch on 2/1 (Arizona time).
I received the DHL Tracking Number on 2/3 (Arizona time), but now 2 days later DHL shows they have not received the items.

I sure don't want to get up against the Chinese New Year with this order.

RodeoGeorge

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
My first 2 orders with @EMPIRETECANDY went smooth with fast delivery.

I ordered 5 cameras and an 8 port POE switch on 2/1 (Arizona time).
I received the DHL Tracking Number on 2/3 (Arizona time), but now 2 days later DHL shows they have not received the items.

I sure don't want to get up against the Chinese New Year with this order.

RodeoGeorge
your parcels checked by Chinese customs, so has a little delay, already released by them and picked up by DHL, can be delivered within 48hours.

Last edited:

WA3PNT

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
your parcels checked by Chinese customs, so has a little delay, already released by them and picked up by DHL, can be delivered within 48hours.
So Chinese Customs was the holdup, LOL
About the same as we have here in the USA when they get involved.
I see they are now moving, so I'm in good shape.

Thanks for your response.
Excellent customer service as usual.

RodeoGeorge