EmpireTecAndy fast DHL shipping!!

djgarn

n3wb
Reaction score
Fast shipping to the UK
No tax!
takes 10 days.
Had a few items off Andy. Great service.

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Fast shipping to the UK
No tax!
takes 10 days.
Had a few items off Andy. Great service.
I placed an order 5 days ago and it still hasn't shipped. I don't consider that fast shipping.

andyblac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I placed an order 5 days ago and it still hasn't shipped. I don't consider that fast shipping.
TAX Free way ?, it take 7 days before it reaches the NL and the UPS tracking number starts to work, if you where in a rush for goods you should have ASKED for DHL, but then expect import duty and DHL handling charges.

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
TAX Free way ?, it take 7 days before it reaches the L and the UPS tracking number starts to work, if you where in a rush for goods you should have ASKED for DHL, but then expect import duty and DHL handling charges.
What are you talking about? DHL was selected as the shipper when the order was placed 5 days ago. The problem is not DHL, Empire still has not shipped the item. And that's ok, it still within Aliexpress's processing time but don't advertise here that you ship same day if in stock if you're not going to ship same day.

upload_2017-8-20_11-38-20.png

Attachments

Racenut

n3wb
Reaction score
What are you talking about? DHL was selected as the shipper when the order was placed 5 days ago. The problem is not DHL, Empire still has not shipped the item. And that's ok, it still within Aliexpress's processing time but don't advertise here that you ship same day if in stock if you're not going to ship same day.
I have seen in a few other threads that Empire was on vacation this week. By nearly every review I've seen, his normal mode is very fast shipping.

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have seen in a few other threads that Empire was on vacation this week. By nearly every review I've seen, his normal mode is very fast shipping.
Then he should have stated he was on vacation and would ship ASAP instead of making excuses.

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Then he should have stated he was on vacation and would ship ASAP instead of making excuses.
I have bought from Andy numerous times and usually get fast delivery after he gets the Dahua cams. I was buying high demand cams so he had back orders from the manufacturer. When he ships them from Hong Kong to Tampa Bay, it takes less than 2 days, every time. I consider that Damn Good, no I consider that Very Damn Good. I see you are Buying Hikvision cams and complaining on dahua thread. I would buy more from Andy when I need them and recommend him from experience. Some people need to go on vacation sometimes, I know I need to....

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have bought from Andy numerous times and usually get fast delivery after he gets the Dahua cams. I was buying high demand cams so he had back orders from the manufacturer. When he ships them from Hong Kong to Tampa Bay, it takes less than 2 days, every time. I consider that Damn Good. I see you are Buting Hikvision
I bought a Dahua Starlight which was in stock when I bought it. That's cool if he was on vacation and it took longer to ship. Just say so. What's not cool is making excuses and saying I should have asked for DHL shipping which is how I had it shipped to begin with. It shouldn't matter how you have it shipped anyway. If you say you ship same day it shouldn't matter if it's ePacket or DHL.

andyblac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am NOT the supplier do not get me confused with EMPIRE Andy ;)

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Just an "Andy" that doesn't know what he's talking about. Got it.
;)

Racenut

n3wb
Reaction score
I ordered an NVR at 5:30PM on Thursday evening.
I received an item shipped notice at 2:30AM Friday morning. 8 hours
And I have an NVR in my hands at 11:30AM Tuesday morning.
I'm in California. Considering the weekend was in there... that is crazy fast shipping from China.

Sorry hook3m, it does seem that your case it out of the ordinary for some reason. Andy gets an A+ so far from me.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI - Andy did mention that he was leaving on vacation... and yes, there are a lot of messages here so it can be missed.

"I will start a short vacation from 16th-23rd Aug ,but my fellows still can process all the orders and i will be online everyday to check emails or messages you guys left for me."

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
What does Andy generally do if and when he sends you the incorrect product?

alwayson

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello, how do I place an order with Andy @EMPIRETECANDY do I contact him on here or via email or is there a website I need to order from?
Thank you
@mat200

Probird79

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello, how do I place an order with Andy do I contact him on here or via email or is there a website I need to order from?
Yes, just send him a message on here. I'm currently in the process of purchasing from him. Tell him what you want and give him your PayPal email address. He will send you an invoice through PayPal then you pay for it.

TaGosa

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Very pleasant to do business with Andy. Just ordered one NVR5216-16P-4KS2 and six IPC-HDW4231EM-AS (3.6mm). Very smooth and simple and helpful, contact him via PM or email, discuss options, and when you are ready to order, he will send you invoice, and you pay, that simple. Will post as soon cams arrived. I can see why everybody here recommends him.

brad2388

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How does andys warranty work? Or is there any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk