EYEsurv ESIP-PTZmicro-1080p 2MP Weatherproof Mini PTZ with 4x Optical Zoom

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks real promising for daytime use.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks good. I'm gonna wait and see how your night time looks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have several Dahua PTZ domes without IR out in the field and I can say they handle low light very well. Only one of them is in the front of a house and it's pretty dark and it's pretty useless at night. You definitely need a street light or a yard light on for these to work well.

dewhite04

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a Hikvision 2032 on my network now which is making its own recordings and storing them on an NFS share I have setup. Will this EYEsurv camera have the same functionality built in to its firmware?

Can the Preset, Tour, and Pattern settings be configured to work together with motion detection to interrupt their program to focus on an area of interest?

Maybe I missed it, but I'd love to read through the manual for this cam to get more info about all of the available features. Is it available online somewhere?

Looks like a lot of camera for the money if I can use it in our setup in the ways I am imagining. Thanks in advance for any additional information!

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have a Hikvision 2032 on my network now which is making its own recordings and storing them on an NFS share I have setup. Will this EYEsurv camera have the same functionality built in to its firmware?

Can the Preset, Tour, and Pattern settings be configured to work together with motion detection to interrupt their program to focus on an area of interest?

Maybe I missed it, but I'd love to read through the manual for this cam to get more info about all of the available features. Is it available online somewhere?

Looks like a lot of camera for the money if I can use it in our setup in the ways I am imagining. Thanks in advance for any additional information!
On the same page, near the bottom > downloads

dewhite04

n3wb
Reaction score
On the same page, near the bottom > downloads
Thanks for your reply!

I had seen the guides listed in the downloads section previously, but those all seem to be quick feature reviews and setup guides. What I don't see there is a complete manual with all of the features/specs/capabilities/etc.

May have to buy one to find out what it can and can't do, but i was hoping to get at least a few of the big questions answered ahead of an order.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Has anyone did a video of the nighttime mode yet?

f13dfx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can someone please post a night time video. Thanks in advance!

tripnotics

n3wb
Reaction score
If this camera will be hung on an eaves does it require a mount/bracket or can be mounted with what's included with the camera?

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm curious about the night time video also. Is this the same size as the older ptz? @RyanODan

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
@tripnotics no, you can mount it directly to an eve without any additional hardware. @pal251 This one is smaller than the mini PTZ we've had for a while.

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Still would like to see some night video.

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Still would like to see some night video.
Well, RyanODan I been talking about replacing several of my cams with HUISUN PTZ's and HUISUN high speed domes. Since you are a US seller of eyesurv cams, I was going to give you a shot. I am purchasing 2 cams a month right now from 2 China sellers and am going to keep on doing so until my system is complete. In order for us to do business together I have to have day and night video. If the China sellers can do it i'm sure you can! [h=1][/h]

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
How much are those high speed domes @Chust I'm sure Ryan can help out :)

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nelleys site has them with shipping for $250 to my address. The new Huisun's are coming out soon. You snooze you lose.

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Still need to see real time day/night footage.