Faulty SANNCE 1080

m4r10

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi.

My less than a year old Sannce 1080p ipcamera just stopped working. After trying a few cables and chargers, camera is still not working, so power is not getting through. Does anybody is it's an easy fix as the seller on Aliexpress (Sannce themselves) don't want to hear about honouring the warranty, even though the camera died on me less than a year after I bought it and they're claiming a warranty period of a year?
Thanks in advance.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi.

My less than a year old Sannce 1080p ipcamera just stopped working. After trying a few cables and chargers, camera is still not working, so power is not getting through. Does anybody is it's an easy fix as the seller on Aliexpress (Sannce themselves) don't want to hear about honouring the warranty, even though the camera died on me less than a year after I bought it and they're claiming a warranty period of a year?
Thanks in advance.
Sannce is bottom barrel junk. There is no way for anyone to diagnose the fault for you. If its a poe camera and not working via poe, you can try the 12v connection as the poe board goes bad in many of these. For your next purchase see cliff notes.

m4r10

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for that, no wonder they don't want to stand by their products and honour the warranty on them.
I'll look elsewhere for a replacement.

m4r10

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation, but I'll be looking for a Wi-Fi version, the one you linked to is Ethernet only.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation, but I'll be looking for a Wi-Fi version, the one you linked to is Ethernet only.
avoid wifi cameras. Pay someone to run the cable. Also note if you insist on wifi despite the warnings of dropped signal any camera can be made wifi buy using a cheap wireless bridge or look at powerline adapters.

m4r10

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks, will review my options then.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk