Gas prices

Reaction score
On our Nextdoor website there was a good discussion on gas prices rising and why. Of course all the lefties were protecting Biden and blaming it on everything else. IMHO I was knocking it out of the park in rebutting these clowns. Anyways come to find out this morning I have been suspended for 15 days for violating the rules. I would love to know which rules I violated? IMHO that is the only way the lefties can win the argument is to silence the opposition.
This happened to me on Reddit and Imgur. I replied to the mods asking them to explain to me 'what policies' I violated (I didn't violate anything or anyone) and they never replied to me. They never will. If you oppose the liberal view, you are wrong. F them, I am still doing it.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
IMHO that is the only way the lefties can win the argument is to silence the opposition.
That's correct.
As said by AT&T's "Lily", "It's not complicated"....the lefties can say whatever they want about anything, anytime and in any manner...Conservatives? Absolutely not if it disagrees in any way with their stance, opinions or statements.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Turn the tap back on and this all goes away.
I think one of the absolute biggest reasons that "Plugs" won't do this is because it would be perceived as an admission that he/his admin were wrong to shut down our oil production to begin with....and it would make Trump look better...so it's not going to happen.

Brandon would prefer to stick it it to us than do anything that would paint him in a bad light...his ego is that big. He doesn't care for the population of the U.S., he cares only for himself. To be blunt, he's a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, BIG asshole. :headbang:

TRLcam

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
In 2020 there were 275,924,440 cars registered in the US. The average price of a electric vehicle is about $50,000. For all cars to be replaced will cost the owners $13,796,222,000,000.00. Common sense tells us, the change to EV is not going to happen quickly. It seems the plan is to get the cost of fuel so high that people will purchase EV's. But, the average consumer will be broke before they can afford a EV.

Plus, where are all those batteries going to come from? And the power to keep them charged? And then to replace them every few years? And then to have any effect on the environment, the whole world is going to need to make the change to EV's. Not going to happen.