G'day mate. Lets chuck another noob on the Barbie.

pinko

Known around here
Reaction score
Finally got around to making a post to mount the PFA142 to its final resting place.
Flipped the hinge to RHS for easy access.
Its up and working, but still have some finishing off, cable management and tidying up to do.

A large PTZ will be mounted to front over the weekend. NSM5 will be attached to one of the 5 billion mounting locations on the exterior of the enclosure.
Will drop in the surge protection for all + earth the small Dahua switch.

pfa142up.png

Will be interesting to see how it handles weeks of continuous 100°+ days.

pinko

Known around here
Reaction score
I kinda use this post to add updates of my progress on all things related to my Camera Installs.
Just finished a 5 Camera Install a vacation property.
Managed to get all set up in a day, despite leaving fish rods @ home.Even had time to put in 9 new Philips hue outdoor pedestals and spotlights.