Got my Dahua 4MP IPC-HDBW4421R-AS 2.8mm

marid2apterbilt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Have 2 of them as well. Not sure of the svc unless I can see the screen. Stick with ivs line crossing as its more dependable than motion. No clue as to why you can see main stream but I'm assuming it's the old laptop.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Svc is listed just under the bitrate adj Tab.

- - - Updated - - -

Have 2 of them as well. Not sure of the svc unless I can see the screen. Stick with ivs line crossing as its more dependable than motion. No clue as to why you can see main stream but I'm assuming it's the old laptop.

Svc is listed just under the bitrate adj Tab.

kawai

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering what you guys use to record. Also I notice the CD on the original post and was wondering what is that cd? as I didn't get one from the alli seller. Thx

Green2016

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi , I bought this camera a few month ago. This is my first Ip camera.I could see images a couple of month ago from home but I did not know how to see images remotely. I must have changed password at somestage when I was trying to set it up. I am locked out now. Could anyone let me know where I can learn a bit more about how to set up this camera? Thanks

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi , I bought this camera a few month ago. This is my first Ip camera.I could see images a couple of month ago from home but I did not know how to see images remotely. I must have changed password at somestage when I was trying to set it up. I am locked out now. Could anyone let me know where I can learn a bit more about how to set up this camera? Thanks
The camera shows locked out? Did your ip address change? Are you using an nvr?

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering what you guys use to record. Also I notice the CD on the original post and was wondering what is that cd? as I didn't get one from the alli seller. Thx
I use an nvr. The cd contained dahua's pc software and mobile apps. All of it can be found online

Green2016

n3wb
Reaction score
I have not changed ip address on the camera because I do not know how to change it. I do not have nvr at the moment. I want to set up ip camera to see images when I am not at home. I do not want to record anything at this stage.

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have not changed ip address on the camera because I do not know how to change it. I do not have nvr at the moment. I want to set up ip camera to see images when I am not at home. I do not want to record anything at this stage.
So you're trying to log in and it won't let you? Did you try the default passwords? Admin admin also I think 888888 and 888888 works as well. How are you accessing camera? Web browser?

Green2016

n3wb
Reaction score
I used defult admin admin last time. It does not work now. I use mobile app gdmass lite or smartpss to view images.

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I used defult admin admin last time. It does not work now. I use mobile app gdmass lite or smartpss to view images.
If your network was set to dhcp then the ip address of the camera could have changed. Did you check that?

Green2016

n3wb
Reaction score
Oh, just remembered that I changed ISP two month ago.How do I check the IP address on the camera?

Green2016

n3wb
Reaction score
I have found the camera still has the same IP address. I can not log in. Thank you for your help.

silentone

n3wb
Reaction score
Just received my DH-IPC-HDBW4421R. Installed firmware is 2.400.0000.6.R. Using the Dahua ConfigTool I wanted to upgrade the firmware of the camera to the latest available version 2.400.0000.10.R which is available for download here. However, I receive an error "Send upgrade data error" upon sending the firmware to the camera. I have no idea what I am doing wrong as the steps are really simple. Select the .bin file and click upgrade from within the ConfigTool.
Anyone manage to get past this?

Using what looks like the correct firmware, current is 2.400.0000.23.R - Build 2015-12-15 - it still errors meaning it's either the wrong one or the ConfigTool (3.2.1) is still flakey?

Anyone have any joy upgrading or a different Dahua firmware repository by chance?

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone manage to get past this?

Using what looks like the correct firmware, current is 2.400.0000.23.R - Build 2015-12-15 - it still errors meaning it's either the wrong one or the ConfigTool (3.2.1) is still flakey?

Anyone have any joy upgrading or a different Dahua firmware repository by chance?
I still haven't found a compatible firmware image (uploading through the web interface, not some other tool). As I understand it, updated firmware would let these cameras run *slightly* higher resolution :)

Green2016

n3wb
Reaction score
My camera is fine now. I have to reset it. The supplier did not gave me the correct way doing it but I have found one of the posts from this site which is very helpful.

Green2016

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I have set up dahuaddns and have done port forwarding from my router, but when I try to view the camera, it keeps on going to "I want to connect to internet" with the ddns address. Can anyone give me any suggestions ? Thanks