Have you bought from?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
A few people had a PM from DSD CCTV.
As far as I can tell, they are a distributor, I don't think they sell retail on Aliexpress. Maybe looking for installers.
The account on this forum has since been deleted.

ceb5

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, awesome forum. Just joined and got a PM already, thought I was special until I realized she only wanted me to spend money.

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Odd, I haven't received any PM from person, or any unwanted PM's from people who I'm not having conversations with.
Good to ask before buying!

alexander.omiz

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
alastairstevenson is right, they are distributor works with installers and resellers. As far as i know, many installers in my country works with DSDCCTV because ofafter sale service and fast delivery.
My 76NVR bought in 2013 has POE problem, shipped the board to them a month ago and get it back last week.
If you a installer or reseller, DSDCCTV is a good choice, if you are an end user, i do not think they have a online store. You need to pay by paypal or TT

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm not using them because they are spammers and I would rather pay an extra few $$$s not to support shady actions like that. Rather stick to Ali thanks.

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
usually a good idea to check the IP's from things like this. Most the time they are originating out of China and are scammers infiltrating the forum sector and trying to get under the radar. Nothing like a good ole ban forever on the entire IP number range they are coming from.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Don't by from unknown sources, as most of the time you don't get what you think you are ordering.

jordanb

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I bought a hik dvr from them via Ali, didn't have any probs, apart from the Dhl customs tax.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
From DSD CCTV on Aliexpress?
I looked but didn't find a store for them - could you share a link to it? Thanks.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Do NOT buy from anyone who spams the forum. If they are okay spamming then I'm sure they are okay with selling either crap or turning their head when something happens. We received multiple spam alerts from this user so we banned and deleted their accounts. My 2 cents.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Fair enough as a general comment but if you check out this specific company on Alibaba you will find that they are a long-established and sizable wholesale distributor of Hikvision and other brands.

jordanb

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
From DSD CCTV on Aliexpress?
I looked but didn't find a store for them - could you share a link to it? Thanks.
Hi Alistair this is the store I purchased from http://www.aliexpress.com/store/322539 in their descriptions they have Dsd logos, and there service agents are dsdjuan who I have spoken with via email before. It also was delivered with Dsd packaging.

thanks

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Many thanks.
That does indeed appear to be a DSD CCTV Aliexpress store, the details match their public site.
You found what I could not - thanks again.

jordanb

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Not a problem, if I remember correctly, the store used to be called something relating to dsd.

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I do some moderation on another forum and we run our own background checks on suspicious members IP's. They can't hide from the spam collectors listings and once confirmed we ban them before their 2nd post and most the time, before their first. It's also obvious they spam when they try to sell for example, a vacuum on a car forum, lol.

Quest

n3wb
Reaction score
I recommend do not buy from them.
They guarantee you to sell you international Hikvision cameras and when you receive the parcel, you find out they sent you hacked Chinese cameras.
The after sales service is also poor.
All they do is tell you to send the cameras back to China to have their engineer look into the problem, of course, you have to pay for shipping!