Help with Funlux NVR

JD93

n3wb
Reaction score
I bought theZmodo Outdoor Wireless IP Security Surveillance Camera System - 4 Pack HD Night Vision Remote Access Motion Detection used them for about a month with their app and they worked fine. I then bought a Funlux 4 Channel 720P HD Network Video Recorder with 500GB hard drive. The seller posted that it would work with both cable connection or wifi. I hooked everything up to my wifi like the NVR direction say. The NVR finds the cameras. But i cant see any video. What am I doing wrong.

From a newbie.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I bought theZmodo Outdoor Wireless IP Security Surveillance Camera System - 4 Pack HD Night Vision Remote Access Motion Detection used them for about a month with their app and they worked fine. I then bought a Funlux 4 Channel 720P HD Network Video Recorder with 500GB hard drive. The seller posted that it would work with both cable connection or wifi. I hooked everything up to my wifi like the NVR direction say. The NVR finds the cameras. But i cant see any video. What am I doing wrong.

From a newbie.
return that garbage asap...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

From a newbie.
Welcome JD93,

I had a chance today to look at some of funlux products, and I hope you were able to take Fenderman's advice and return it. If you are on a very tight budget there will be better options, and if you can afford it there are far better options available.

It's easy to get swamped with information here, so I wanted to share some notes with you

Please check out @giomania 's notes:
Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)

I have also made notes which are a summary of a lot of the reading I've been doing here,:
Looking for some advice and direction!

Have fun joining us here.