Hik connecting DS-KB6003-WIP Wifi Door Cam to 7616NI-E2

ipOsX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
High. I'm on my Mac for at least 9 hours a day. And while there are other options, I would prefer to use iVMS-4200 on my Mac - as my dealer led me to believe was possible.

Trax95008

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the Mac version is far behind the windows version.

Kwiattek

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the exact same problem regarding the doorbell press notifications and sharing the device via the Hik-Connect app. When the doorbell button is pressed, I get a video call request on my phone, but my wife does not get the same on hers. She does get the motion detection alerts though. This renders the Hik-Connect app largely useless for my needs, so I'll look into monitoring the doorbell button press externally and generating a push notification including a still image from the DS-KB6003, based on this: DoorBell + Moteino = Awesome | LowPowerLab. The DS-KB6003 can then be isolated from the internet entirely.
Hi I’m getting the same problem as “chris1h1” and “robleroy”
My phone is linked with hick connect account and is only receiving notifications when someone has pressed doorbell button. I’m sharing this device with my partner she doesn’t get any notifications. If i login using my account on her phone both phones receiving notifications. This is firmware bug in Hick-connect app.