Hikvision DS2CD2042WD-I alarm recording

Uwe

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I operate this camera on a Qnap NAS Surveillance Station(V5.1.1.3.3). I have a software update performed by 5. 4. 5_170124 onto 5. 5. 0_170725. After that went only once nothing more (no video at Surveillance Station). In the settings I put a check mark for advanced settings, integration protocol enable Hikvision CGI.
After that I had a video again. What else should I set so that I, as in the previous software, get an alarm recording at the Suveillance Station again?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,
I operate this camera on a Qnap NAS Surveillance Station(V5.1.1.3.3). I have a software update performed by 5. 4. 5_170124 onto 5. 5. 0_170725. After that went only once nothing more (no video at Surveillance Station). In the settings I put a check mark for advanced settings, integration protocol enable Hikvision CGI.
After that I had a video again. What else should I set so that I, as in the previous software, get an alarm recording at the Suveillance Station again?
Welcome Uwe,

I wanted to welcome you here as I saw this is your first post. I do not have an answer for you as I have not used Qnap. Hopefully someone with Qnap experience can chime in.

It's easy to get swamped with information here, so I wanted to share some notes with you

Please check out @giomania 's notes:
Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)

I have also made notes which are a summary of a lot of the reading I've been doing here,:
Looking for some advice and direction!

Have fun joining us here.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
What else should I set so that I, as in the previous software, get an alarm recording at the Suveillance Station again?
There are big changes in that 5.5.0 firmware update.
I'd suggest submitting a QNAP HelpDesk ticket to ask QNAP how they are getting on with updating the code in the SS camera model to accommodate the changes Hikvision have made : Submit a ticket -
Worth trying also if you haven't already would be the 5.1.1.4.4 version of SS.