Hikvision NVR DS-7104N-SN firmware

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It will be easier to put your NVR back to Chinese.

alder

n3wb
Reaction score
Dear eXtremer. I have exactly the nvr 7108 and camera model 2035. But I can not connect . Please help in connecting the camera to the nvr 7108.You can step through the entire setup process?

Last edited by a moderator:

boongboong

n3wb
Reaction score
Is DS-7108N-SN/P NVR can connect with DS-2CD2035-I? If yes, which firmwares do I need to install in both devices? Thanks.

eXtremer

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Dear eXtremer. I have exactly the nvr 7108 and camera model 2035. But I can not connect . Please help in connecting the camera to the nvr 7108.You can step through the entire setup process?
1. Both camera and NVR should have same password.
2. 7108-SN/P - each port has it's own internal IP, for example port No.1 has IP 192.168.252.2, now with SADP tool change the IP of the camera to 192.168.252.2 and connect the cable to port No.1, do the same for all cameras.

- - - Updated - - -

Is DS-7108N-SN/P NVR can connect with DS-2CD2035-I? If yes, which firmwares do I need to install in both devices? Thanks.
Doesn't matter, all work.

alder

n3wb
Reaction score
2. 7108-SN/P - each port has it's own internal IP, for example port No.1 has IP 192.168.252.2, now with SADP tool change the IP of the camera to 192.168.252.2 and connect the cable to port No.1, do the same for all cameras.

- - - Updated - - -

OK, in camera config setup (resolution, protocol and ect.) I have to make changes?? Or all settings in camera is defaults?

eXtremer

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It doesn't matter, the camera should connect if you follow the steps above.

alder

n3wb
Reaction score
It doesn't matter, the camera should connect if you follow the steps above.
[h=2][/h]Why there is no firmware on the this DS-2cd2035-i camera?
Camera fully Chines, other and original firmware releases are available but no downloads.

boongboong

n3wb
Reaction score
I can not connect DS-2CD2035-I camera to DS-7108N-SN-P NVR. No picture out. The status shown no camera connected. There is light on the POE port behind NVR. No problem with DS-2CD2032-I. Any suggestions?

boongboong

n3wb
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

I can not connect DS-2CD2035-I camera to DS-7108N-SN-P NVR. No picture out. The status shown no camera connected. There is light on the POE port behind NVR. No problem with DS-2CD2032-I. Any suggestions?

alder

n3wb
Reaction score
languages mismatch – typical problems, hik protocol does not start

argus

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm quite new to nvr's so have begun my learning curve by reading here.
I'm currently looking at the
Hikvision NVR DS-7108N-SN/P units on eBay with the warnings not to upgrade firmware and judging by the photos these come with the 3.0.7 firmware 140805 build. So I can get one on the way while I learn, am I correct that I will be able to install the 3.0.13 from the links in this thread without problem on one of these eBay units?
I would also be interested in recommendations for a hik poe cam to match with 2.8mm lense, the eBay ones come with the same warning not to upgrade firmware.
any help would be appreciated, thanks

PETERSBURG

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm quite new to nvr's so have begun my learning curve by reading here.
I'm currently looking at the
Hikvision NVR DS-7108N-SN/P units on eBay with the warnings not to upgrade firmware and judging by the photos these come with the 3.0.7 firmware 140805 build. So I can get one on the way while I learn, am I correct that I will be able to install the 3.0.13 from the links in this thread without problem on one of these eBay units?
I would also be interested in recommendations for a hik poe cam to match with 2.8mm lense, the eBay ones come with the same warning not to upgrade firmware.
any help would be appreciated, thanks

Hi Argus
check if firmware is in english or multilanguage NVR ans Hikv cam must be with same langage for work together
rgds

ferbulous

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Argus
check if firmware is in english or multilanguage NVR ans Hikv cam must be with same langage for work together
rgds
Hi, so the priority needs to be on the Hikv cam yes?
For example:

Multilanguage NVR + China hikv cam = Works?
English NVR + China hikv cam = Fail to detect/mislanguage error

I'm planning to get DS 7108N SN soon and start exploring hikv cam/nvr. Still browsing thru all the pages in this thread.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

PETERSBURG

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, so the priority needs to be on the Hikv cam yes?
For example:

Multilanguage NVR + China hikv cam = Works?
English NVR + China hikv cam = Fail to detect/mislanguage error

I'm planning to get DS 7108N SN soon and start exploring hikv cam/nvr. Still browsing thru all the pages in this thread.

Multilanguage NVR + China hikv cam = Doesn t work

ferbulous

n3wb
Reaction score
Multilanguage NVR + China hikv cam = Doesn t work
Ok, thanks for the confirmation

Is there a specific customized firmware for 7108-SN english UI for the hdmi/vga display that's still compatible with china hikv cameras?

Or should I just rely on google translate when accessing the web interface for the unmodified 7108-SN firmware?

PETERSBURG

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
your caméra must be in english, i have NVR 7104 in chinese firmware for chinese hikv caméra and NVR 7108 in multilanguage for hikv caméra in multilanguage.
Other solution is to change firmware ou your camera in multilanguage. You have topic on this site for that, but depend caméra modele.
and for your NVR, you can use purple hdd is dédicaced for video.

ferbulous

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
your caméra must be in english, i have NVR 7104 in chinese firmware for chinese hikv caméra and NVR 7108 in multilanguage for hikv caméra in multilanguage.
Other solution is to change firmware ou your camera in multilanguage. You have topic on this site for that, but depend caméra modele.
and for your NVR, you can use purple hdd is dédicaced for video.
Thanks for the recommendation
Guess I can google for compatible cameras with multilanguage firmware before purchasing.

For your NVR 7104, is the web interface already in English or just use google translate?

If my hikv camera/nvr is still in chinese would I still get alerts in chinese from the mobile app like IVMS app/EZViZ?

PETERSBURG

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation
Guess I can google for compatible cameras with multilanguage firmware before purchasing.

For your NVR 7104, is the web interface already in English or just use google translate?

Yes with my NVR 7104 Chinese version with Web interface I have choice to select English or Chinese language not if you connect directly screen on VGA port.

Rgds

ferbulous

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes with my NVR 7104 Chinese version with Web interface I have choice to select English or Chinese language not if you connect directly screen on VGA port.

Rgds
Thanks again, i thought both 7104/7108SN are only limited to china language only in the web interface.
Is it the same for other china based hikvision nvr model?

PETERSBURG

n3wb
Reaction score
You can find NVR 7104/7108 updated with "multilanguage" on aliexpre... site, it's more easy to configure and use it. Normaly 7104/7108 are dedicated to China.