eXtremer

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

eXtremer

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Don't talk if you don't know!

Hello Everyone.
I'm new in this fourm. Last Week I have brought HIKVISION DS-7104N-SN/P NVR from China. But the problem is, NVR GUI (TV Display) is in only Chinese. But I can access Web in English. NVR Loaded firmware version is 3.0.18 build 151231 (may be Chinese version). Can you please some one help me to change the NVR GUI (TV Display) to English? Is it possible to load the English firmware without affecting the functions? Please Advice. Thanks in advance.

Karthick
Today I have successfully managed to downgrade my HIKVISION DS-7104N-SN that had Chinese firmware version 3.0.18 to Multilingual 3.0.13 without any issues!
Download the firmware from the links I posted above and read the "How to upgrade" text file, it's not that hard to downgrade. You must know that version 3.0.13 has a few international languages, but 3.0.7 has more, including Russian, Romanian..

Reaction score
Today I have successfully managed to downgrade my HIKVISION DS-7104N-SN that had Chinese firmware version 3.0.18 to Multilingual 3.0.13 without any issues!
Download the firmware from the links I posted above and read the "How to upgrade" text file, it's not that hard to downgrade. You must know that version 3.0.13 has a few international languages, but 3.0.7 has more, including Russian, Romanian..
Hi eXtremer. Thanks for your great support. I would like to clarify one more concern before downgrade the NVR DS-7104N-SN/P into 3.13. I have two DS-2CD3325-I POE IP camera's with V5.3.8_160108 version firmware.Do you think NVR version 3.13 supports this new version camera firmware? Please advice.

eXtremer

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm almost sure that it will work, I've managed to connect the new DS-2CD2035-I, so I don't see why DS-2CD3325-I would not work.

Reaction score
I'm almost sure that it will work, I've managed to connect the new DS-2CD2035-I, so I don't see why DS-2CD3325-I would not work.
OK thanks. Today I will update my NVR with 3.13 and let you know the result. :) Thanks again.

Reaction score
OK thanks. Today I will update my NVR with 3.13 and let you know the result. :) Thanks again.
Hi eXtremer, Now I have successfully changed the Chinese NVR into English. But my NVR didn't access the camera and it shows Language mismatch. Please find the attached screenshot. Please help. Thanks. WEB.PNGTV screen.PNG

Reaction score
HI eXtremer, Can you please help me. Now camera's shows Language mismatch. I think my camera supports only Chinese language. How can I change the language similar like my NVR? please support. Thanks in advance.

eXtremer

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Downgrade to firmware 3.07 version and check again.

alder

n3wb
Reaction score
What's firmware version and lang in this 2cd2035-i -?

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
DS-2CD2035-I isn't a replacement for DS-2CD2032-I, the only thing you are guaranteeing is that the DS-2CD2035-I is Chinese

DS-7104N-SN also Chinese but now you have made it English. This is why you are getting a language mismatch, it wants English cameras with English versions or Chinese with Chinese, or Chinese hacked into English to Chinese hacked into English etc.

Reaction score
DS-2CD2035-I isn't a replacement for DS-2CD2032-I, the only thing you are guaranteeing is that the DS-2CD2035-I is Chinese

DS-7104N-SN also Chinese but now you have made it English. This is why you are getting a language mismatch, it wants English cameras with English versions or Chinese with Chinese, or Chinese hacked into English to Chinese hacked into English etc.
My camera model no is DS-2CD3325-I with the firmware version of v5.3.8_160108 . It supports only Chinese version WEB. It doesn't match with 3.13V NVR (DS-7104N-SN/P). It shows Language Mismatch in both TV and WEB.

http://www1.hikvision.com/cn/prgs_1021_i8922.html

http://www1.hikvision.com/cn/download_more_714.html#prettyPhoto

eXtremer

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Language mismatch is something normal in your case, because: Your NVR has now multilingual firmware, it means that it will work only with cameras that have English or multilingual firmware but your camera has Chinese firmware, you should change the firmware of your camera to a multilingual firmware or restore Chinese firmware to your NVR.

Reaction score
Language mismatch is something normal in your case, because: Your NVR has now multilingual firmware, it means that it will work only with cameras that have English or multilingual firmware but your camera has Chinese firmware, you should change the firmware of your camera to a multilingual firmware or restore Chinese firmware to your NVR.
Yes. You are right. I understand that. I am keep searching the multi language firmware for my camera. Even I have spoke with HIKVISION China techinical support and they clearly said, they cannot support this case. Now I'm seeking help from this forum experts. I found some supplier's are selling English version DS-2CD3325-I camera's through Alibaba website. But I cannot contact them for support.