Hikvision NVR DS-7104N-SN firmware

onetech

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Dropbox of 3.10 is of a dll ??

BUG

n3wb
Reaction score
I have upgraded chinese NVR 7108 SN/P to 3.13 in order to customize cloud to ezviz7.com.
Now NVR cant connect to Hik cameras via original Hikvision protocol - abnormal network error.
Cameras working only via ONVIF, but sometimes they
do not start at first time with same error message.

Does anybody have stable firmware for chinese NVR 7108 SN/P with:

-english GUI
-english cloud
-stable connect
?

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
All the above firmwares are very stable but the NVR is limited, and all have English GUI.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
All most the same just, more functionality and great level of recording in the MP.

But if you just want the English then leave it as Chinese fw as it stil English via the web interface.

BUG

n3wb
Reaction score
Are these Fw suitable to cloude service dev.ezviz7.com ?

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't use a cloud service, as it's not a safe way to store any security information.

Maffya

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I bought an Hikvision DS-7108-SN / P device which is super!
Only unfortunately the firmware in English.
Can you give a multi-language (Hungarian) firmware link?
Sorry for my bad English.

Thanks

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score

skeet25

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You have a choice of firmware for this NVR It's a great little recorder and fantastic value for money

Lastest firmware is 3.13
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ua1qo6jhjmjisew/7100 Series Chinese to English 3.13.rar?dl=0

also 3.10 also very good.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y88e19nyaa806fw/tftprc_en.dll?dl=0

and the first release which doesn't care about camera region.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/31r2kxv89q2ddgr/AAD4BFjBa__ZHRtwAFcnz7CJa?dl=0

All of the above firmware's are for the Chinese NVR and will make it English for you.

Enjoy
Is there a similar set of FW available for an AliExpress sourced DS-7604N?
That would be really helpful to us newbies:)

Last edited by a moderator:

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You just need the correct fw from the Euro or US site and change the region flag with HIKTOOLS for the 7604n

skeet25

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks, whoslooking. After modification with HIKTOOLS, can the FW be loaded via the web interface, or is tftp needed? The NVR will continue to function with AliExpress sourced cameras as before?

neilyboy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have tried multiple times with about every fw posted and keep getting this damn "Open file failure[C:\New\econt_Vision-AV2000]" message.

Any help is much appreciated. I have tried both direct to device and thru router. It is able to pickup the tftp window every time it looks like it takes the file then craps out with this econt_Vision-AV2000 message. It is driving me nuts.

Neil

Attachments

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks, whoslooking. After modification with HIKTOOLS, can the FW be loaded via the web interface, or is tftp needed? The NVR will continue to function with AliExpress sourced cameras as before?
You'll be able to upgrade via the USB of TFTP, I don't recommend web upgrade, as there's to many things that can cause an issue using this method.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have tried multiple times with about every fw posted and keep getting this damn "Open file failure[C:\New\econt_Vision-AV2000]" message.

Any help is much appreciated. I have tried both direct to device and thru router. It is able to pickup the tftp window every time it looks like it takes the file then craps out with this econt_Vision-AV2000 message. It is driving me nuts.

Neil

The upgrade of the 7104 will not look like a normal upgrade. You may not see the success message.

Plug in a monitor to the NVR first.
Setup your PC as normal for tftp, with the firmware in my signature
boot the NVR and let the tftp start, now watch the monitor, as the tftp does it's thing, when the NVR goes for the reboot close the tftp programme, let the NVR start it takes about 2 mins then will start then reboot again, this clears the last of the Chinese from the screen. (Always restart 2 times).
Or the easy way just upgrade via a usb stick works every time.
Remember to reboot twice.

skeet25

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You'll be able to upgrade via the USB of TFTP, I don't recommend web upgrade, as there's to many things that can cause an issue using this method.
Do you mean that the FW file can be stored in a USB stick, which is then plugged into the front USB port of the NVR?

neilyboy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I had no idea about the usb upgrade lol. I will give it a go.
You Rock,
Neil