Hikvision on Ebay

scottd9000

n3wb
Reaction score
Looks like the item is no longer available now and there is nothing in the online store for that company.... glad I didn't order.

I see the DS-2CD2432F-IW is available for $110 elsewhere which is still a great deal.

riri7707

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I placed some orders there last weeks and Aliexpress are cancelled one after the other one and seems they are one the way to refund me the money.
I will update as money will be back.
But for sure, hopefully I went trough Aliexpress account and not direct payment.

olli

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You shouldn't be worried, your cc company will refund anyway.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
There are several sellers on aliexpress that are known to be reliable...its easiest to just use them rather than trying to save a few dollars and waiting for refunds.

olli

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It could be a good idea to make a sticky for those reliable sellers. Is CCTV camera china one of those?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I've had good service and good prices from 'CSST Wholesale Market', ordering 5 Hikvision cameras and an NVR, all English region. Quite responsive on messaging - though strangely vague when asked for a copy of the firmware that they presumably applied to the DS7816N-E2/8P which is thought to be a China-only model, but is described and comes with an Australian mains cord!
CSST wholesale market - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling camera diy,camera kitty,camera wide angle lens and more on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

olli

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, I decided to create a Google Sheets document to gather the most popular Hikvision models and their prices. I have also tried to explain the terms, so it is easier for beginner to understand.

Please, tell your comments and also if you spot any mistakes, feel free to correct them (editing right is for everybody).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1loKNZBfMYreKzVVxS2Tpcmr8_7qMfevNFEB5yX1iZ3Q/edit?usp=sharing
Cool spreadsheet...
Note, the only hikvision on that list with a built in speakers is the 2432 cube....and the only ones with a built in mic are the 2432 and 2532IS....