Hikvision Wi-Fi Video Doorbell

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Hikvision Wifi Doorbell DS-KB6003-WIP and unfortunately have run into some problems with the device that hopefully some of you could help me with. Everything works fine apart from the very short signal that is delivered to the doorbell buzzers. I have two of them in my house. One is in the stair hall and second one two floors up. When everything is connected the system works fine and I do receive a notification on my smartphone and I am able to see and have communication with the visitor. However the doorbell buzzer just buzzes for a split second. Not long enough to be heard and easy to miss if I am bit further from the buzzer or watching TV. How could I get it to ring the buzzer for longer? Lets say 2-3seconds.

aesterling

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@herbsmartins I'll be curious if anyone can suggest a solution to your problem. It sounds like your doorbells are "buzzers" instead of a physical bell or chime? I'm considering this same product and also have two doorbell chimes in my house.

That aside, are you pleased with the product? Are you seeing the same IR reflection issues that others have mentionedhere?