Hit and run...

dok0619

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi guys...this is probably a long shot...got side swiped by a truck today and the asshole took off...wondering if anyone on here might be able to grab a plate number from this picture? Long shot I know but figured give it a shot...thanks

Attachments

dok0619

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi guys...this is probably a long shot...got side swiped by a truck today and the asshole took off...wondering if anyone on here might be able to grab a plate number from this picture? Long shot I know but figured give it a shot...thanks
Can also email original if thst helps

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks to be Y8B 6IP or YB8 61P

The police can run a variation of this to see if it comes back to a silver ford truck.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
WOW that is some damage

I tried the two above in a search and came up empty. Doubt the police will run variations, but you never know.

You could try this company.

Maybe someone here is running LPR in your area and can see if the plate came thru.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Is the image a screenshot or an exported image. If it is an screenshot post and exported image, this might have better quality.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a way to look up the owner information with the tag?
It is really hit or miss. Sometimes you get lucky and find it with a Google search. There are companies that for a few bucks you can get that info, but it can be hot or miss as well.

At this point I would say it is worth the few dollars to buy the report and get an address and do a drive by and if you can tell it had damage then call the police.