How regular people are fewking up WALL STREET HEDGE FUNDS

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
They're playing SLV now. I hope they realize that SLV isn't GME. Maybe they can bring SLV up to the moon like they did GME (it'd be great for all that stuff that I lost in my boating accident), but they haven't seen the notational drops that occur with SLV which could hand them their asses...

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Janet Yellen paid 0.8M from Citadel, Citadel bailed out Melvin

Saagar Enjeti: Janet Yellen Paid 800 GRAND From Hedge Fund Linked To Robinhood Scandal

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
For those that still don't get what's really happening right now...

First, this is NOT investment advice. and should not be considered investment advice. Do your own due diligence and invest accordingly. There are a lot of ways to own silver... the best way is to actually OWN it (where you can hold it in your hand!). But... PSLV, SLV, AG, etc... they all work. If, along with many many many others, you buy any of them right now (which it LOOKS like is about to happen), you will be part of that new guy in the above cartoon...

You may not like all the language, but... this is how it ALMOST worked last time. I'm thinking that there are a lot of stronger willed people now and so it might just prevail this time...

The first video is now, looking back at the last try:

This video was from when it was actually happening:

NoBr8ks

n3wb
Reaction score
Really enjoyed everyone's take on this.

@Ssayer- Already holding SLV. (Fidelity) Reading all the chatter online I didn't wanna miss another GME craze. Holding 400+ of CCIV (SPAC) on Robinhood before they placed limits. 3000+ on Fidelity. Next week should be interesting.

NoBr8ks

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm not seeing any limitations as yet on Fidelity. They do lag on bid/ask and are ridiculously slow updating position values. I use other online tools though.