Huisun 1.3mp Speed Dome PTZ with Auto Tracking and wiper

garricker

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi, question

have you guys been able to use the wiper in IVMS 4200? or the NVR web client? mine doesnt seem to work

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Mine is working fine, but it's quick and you will find it hard to see on a monitor, if you try in on your phone while in front of the camera you should see it move.

garricker

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Mine is working fine, but it's quick and you will find it hard to see on a monitor, if you try in on your phone while in front of the camera you should see it move.

mine is not working, on;y way it would work is if i log in directly to the camera

garricker

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Guy's,

i am unable to call preset 95 on IVMS 4200... anyone might know why?

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Guy's,

i am unable to call preset 95 on IVMS 4200... anyone might know why?
Did you add the camera using hikvision protocol or onvif protocol.?

You need to use hikvision protocol when adding the camera

garricker

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Did you add the camera using hikvision protocol or onvif protocol.?

You need to use hikvision protocol when adding the camera
i did with onvif protocol

when i choose to hikvision protocol the camera says its offline

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
i did with onvif protocol

when i choose to hikvision protocol the camera says its offline
That's why it won't call 95 I think it needs to be added using hikvision protocol

As to your error after adding using hikvision protocol I can't help as I haven't had that issue and I don't use ivms

garricker

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
That's why it won't call 95 I think it needs to be added using hikvision protocol

As to your error after adding using hikvision protocol I can't help as I haven't had that issue and I don't use ivms

Ok after i added it with the HIKVISION Protocol i need to change it to ONVIF? so i the cam would go online?

garricker

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Guys,

with all of the trees moving and cars driving by can you still enable auto tracking? i tried it but the camera seems to go crazy on me.

see video underneath

korakora

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Guys,

with all of the trees moving and cars driving by can you still enable auto tracking? i tried it but the camera seems to go crazy on me.

see video underneath
did you try to modify target seting on OSD MENU ?
it can set to <small> <medium> or <big> object

i think if envirovment like that better set to <big>

10.52.4.15_00_00_20151223212930718.jpg

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
No one have time yet to postday/night images or footage?
Would really like to see how this performs.
Special for facial or LPR day and night.

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Security-30x-IR-2-Megapixel-HD-PTZ-Mini-Onvif-IP-Camera/1248007_32281787873.html

This is 1.3mp 20x with wiper with autotracking

*http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2015-2mp-full-hd-PTZ-IP-camera-with-auto-tracking-function/1248007_32309855942.html

This is 2mp 20x with wiper with autotracking ip dome camera

Remember to mention the forum to Monica and me of course

Darren
@whoslooking I noticed the PTZ you purchased only mentions ONVIF protocol but you mentioned you had it working with IVMS and your NVR. I thought the camera had to have Hikvision protocol in order for the PTZ functions to work with Hik NVR and IVMS. Some PTZ's Monica advertises specifically say Hikvision Protocol in the description. I'm about to buy one for myself and 2 for my HOA (Home Owners Association). Since Returns are almost impossible I want to make sure I don't #%@* up.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There's nothing to mess up to be honest, great camera and working well in IVMS, I use it through
an NVR but it can also work without in ivms software.

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
There's nothing to mess up to be honest, great camera and working well in IVMS, I use it through
an NVR but it can also work without in ivms software.
Thanks! My main concern is that it works with the NVR and IVMS controls.

mudflap5

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing the Huisun 20x ptz. As noted in many posts, this thing is HUGE! Came up with a way to hide most of the camera. Image quality is very good, even at night, and on par with the rest of the samples in this post. May buy one more for the front of the house.

Attachments

SquareEyes

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Neat. Did you choose to paint the surrounds matte black to reduce IR reflection?

mudflap5

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Neat. Did you choose to paint the surrounds matte black to reduce IR reflection?
Yes, but did not try it painted any other color. It was installed like this. No IR reflection problems unless it is pointed near the building walls.

wxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing the Huisun 20x ptz. As noted in many posts, this thing is HUGE! Came up with a way to hide most of the camera. Image quality is very good, even at night, and on par with the rest of the samples in this post. May buy one more for the front of the house.
@mudflap5 Got 3 questions for ya...

1. How much negative tilt (above horizon) do you have? Does it go to -10 degrees or what?

2. Under the exposure settings and "manual" mode, what is the slowest speed available? Is it 1/25 ? and does it list anything about "slow shutter" either in that list or below the list?

3. Would you happen to know the model number of the cam you received?