Huisun Camera Order Delay or Cancelled

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
They canceled my order on the 19th and my refund was posted to my cc on the 20th. Maybe it depends on cc company and country.
That is a distinct possibility!

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
My order was cancelled on Jan 14. My credit card refund showed up on Jan 16.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
New update: DARN!!!! DHL changed the delivery from Monday to TODAY putting it on their truck at 10:42 this morning. Why darn? They're located 2+ hours from here, I'm sure there are other deliveries first, and I'll be gone from my house by the time they get here. That means it stays on the truck until Monday. Life gives, life takes away... :p

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
New update: DARN!!!! DHL changed the delivery from Monday to TODAY putting it on their truck at 10:42 this morning. Why darn? They're located 2+ hours from here, I'm sure there are other deliveries first, and I'll be gone from my house by the time they get here. That means it stays on the truck until Monday. Life gives, life takes away... :p
If you trust your neighborhood, leave a signed note on the door allowing them to leave it. Those were instructions I received from DHL the last time we had a delivery from them about a week ago. It may or may not work.

vincenttor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i have it working with a dahua nvr.and night image isn't great as far you can get it for this price.
Probably can do some "magic" with settings in the camera but i haven't tried anything yet on mine.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
If you trust your neighborhood, leave a signed note on the door allowing them to leave it. Those were instructions I received from DHL the last time we had a delivery from them about a week ago. It may or may not work.
I'm not sure I trust my neighborhood when I see cars like this drive by very slowly, back and forth. I'm sure they are very nice gentlemen (maybe they are missionaries) looking for recruits. In case they are not, that is why I have security cameras...:D

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
DHL did drop it off for me with my signature letter stuck in the door while I was out yesterday. I swear I'm on a list. The customs people tore it all apart to check it out so the packaging looked like crap (seems I get singled out often), even the camera box itself got cut/ripped up some.

Anyway, from the pics I've seen of the 2015 vs 2016 version, I got the 2015 version (even though I paid for the 2016). Maybe the 2016 version just wasn't ready for prime time? Putting that (and the extra ten bucks) aside, it all works. Presuming it lasts, it seems to be a pretty nice cam with excellent video.

Only thing I have to wonder is, why don't they have it set stock to DHCP? Just seems like extra steps to have to reconfigure a computer to view it so that you can set it to your IP.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
DHL did drop it off for me with my signature letter stuck in the door while I was out yesterday. I swear I'm on a list. The customs people tore it all apart to check it out so the packaging looked like crap (seems I get singled out often), even the camera box itself got cut/ripped up some.

Anyway, from the pics I've seen of the 2015 vs 2016 version, I got the 2015 version (even though I paid for the 2016). Maybe the 2016 version just wasn't ready for prime time? Putting that (and the extra ten bucks) aside, it all works. Presuming it lasts, it seems to be a pretty nice cam with excellent video.

Only thing I have to wonder is, why don't they have it set stock to DHCP? Just seems like extra steps to have to reconfigure a computer to view it so that you can set it to your IP.
That's not acceptable. Tbh most Huisun boxes turn up looking like rubbish, they really need to pay a bit more for some boxes and packaging that doesn't get destroyed. I've ordered speed domes from other places and never had much damage on them.

The paying for 2016 and getting 2015... just not on. You need to let them know.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Year in the title doesn't mean anything, the description is still the same. Ali sellers use this tactic for searching purposes.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I swear I'm on a list. The customs people tore it all apart to check it out so the packaging looked like crap (seems I get singled out often), even the camera box itself got cut/ripped up some.
That reminds me of this scene!

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
And I am referring to the listing title where you saw 2016 thinking you are getting v2. It's just a tactic used by sellers to put latest year in the title so it seems like you are getting newer product but the reality you are not when model and description is the same as before.

FYI I bought mine when it still had 2015 in the title but Monica offered to ship me v2.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Just have it hooked up in the house so far playing around with it, seeing what it does/can do. I have to say, especially considering the price, it sure is a nice PTZ cam. Time will tell how well it does and long it lasts once I get it out in the elements...

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It's a bargain. You get a great zoom and I've been banging on about IMX322 for ages. Wait until it's dark. The v1 is still a great model.