Huisun Shipping Strategies

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Since Huisun is presently unique, in that all cams are currently only available on AliExpress and must be shipped via those services offered by a specific vendor: http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bRegUp7S
namely,
Choose Shipping Method
Shipping CompanyEstimated Delivery TimeShipping Cost
ePacket5-15 daysUS $17.44
15-35 daysUS $23.86
3-7 daysUS $28.82
Fedex IE3-7 daysUS $34.62

So far, my shipping experiences have been annoying*....to say the least. First, Monica (AE seller contact) stalled processing my order, and it was only after a fellow forum member who ordered *after* me received his cam that I decided I should contact Monica to see what was up. She assured me I would have a tracking number next day. Next day comes and goes, no tracking number. I contact her again, and she asks me to extend available time as I was only hours from having the auto-cancel kick in. I gave her two extra days, and the following day I had a tracking number sent. Alas, it was a bogus number for another client, and unbeknownst to me I was tracking in anticipation, when I saw it 'out for delivery' in only a day from Hong Kong to Illinois...I knew it wasn't *my* order. I logged back in to AE and found yet another tracking number had been issued, and the old number was a strike-thru as void. So I await another flight, customs, and final delivery. DHL site has a handy delivery tracker, and you can easily set up alerts to be texted to a phone, or emailed to any address. Handy, but it is not updated as frequently as you would hope, or expect from other vendors like UPS or FedEx. The day I finally got 'out for delivery', I once again began regularly checking for delivery attempt, when I got a 'shipping exception' message on the DHL Tracking site (no text/email?hmmm). Exception reads 'Address Information Needed' Huh? All my order details are accurate on AE. I call DHL, and they verbally request my address. Turns out a single letter was left out of my street name, and csr assures me it will be delivered the next day. Well, as you can guess, it did not arrive next day, and I get a flurry of emails (4) about a 'Shipment on Hold'. I call DHL, and am told the shipment erroneously went to 'Investigations' department, but that it would be routed back to the delivery queue and delivered tomorrow. Honestly, I don't expect it tomorrow, nor Thanksgiving, nor Black Friday, nor the weekend. Ineptitude reigns supreme, so why stop now? Several folks who have ordered after me have their cams, some for well over a week.
Would ePacket have been faster? Fedex? I don't know. What I DO know is I would prefer to cut OUT all this mumbo jumbo and buy this cam from a US based seller, like Amazon, where I have a bit more faith in their abilities to stock, expediently ship, and deliver, plus have accountability when it doesn't happen.

*G-rated word, I wanted to say

Last edited by a moderator:

wxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Typically DHL is going to be faster than any other service....Since they got your address wrong and they had to inspect something, that m delayed it a bit, but typically it's 2 business days from the package being picked up by DHL in China until it's delivered at your door...I've used Fedex before, but it took close to a week. Epackets are typically at least a week and more often than not it's more like 2 weeks or so.

I would say that 99% of the time, you'll get it faster with DHL....You just happened to get unlucky this time.

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You just happened to get unlucky this time.
I'll say. With Monica's two weeks to fulfill order, plus another 2 weeks for an ePacket wait, I might have even forgotten I had ordered anything! :)

marid2apterbilt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
early this month must have been "fubar all shipments" week. Not huison but my dahua order via china post got "delivery attemted abroad" Took several emails to get the shipper to understand I'm not in china. Not looking forward to a 4month wait but seems they expedited the second attempt and I had it in 2 weeks. Previous order took 40 days via china post.. :(

Good luck.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If your parcel is stopped by customs, that's no one fault. Yes it causes delays but it's not the shippers fault.
It's just life DHL took 10 days on my last delivery 7 days at the sorting depot. But still had it in 10 days

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Actually, if I'm reading it correctly, customs status was updated Saturday at 6.55am, and 'clearance processing complete' at 18:19pm, sent to sort 18:28pm Saturday. No movement or update on Sunday. Arrived in EssEff 9:29am yesterday (Monday), still says Hold currently.

wxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
early this month must have been "fubar all shipments" week. Not huison but my dahua order via china post got "delivery attemted abroad" Took several emails to get the shipper to understand I'm not in china. Not looking forward to a 4month wait but seems they expedited the second attempt and I had it in 2 weeks. Previous order took 40 days via china post.. :(

Good luck.
Nov 11 was one of (if not THE) biggest shopping days for China. The excessive number of orders that day causes a huge delay with the shipping agents.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I ordered two of the mini bullets on the 9th and they haven't shipped yet but they're finally in the tracking system. Status shows "Acceptance".

The first tracking number that Monica gave me shows the camera(s) were delivered in Brooklyn, N.Y. yesterday. I'm in WA state. :(

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You been hoodwinked, Lare! :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
What is the difference between ePacket shipping and First Class Package International Service?

My cameras were supposed to be shipped by ePacket but noticed on the USPS tracking it says First Class Package International Service.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
What is the difference between ePacket shipping and First Class Package International Service?

My cameras were supposed to be shipped by ePacket but noticed on the USPS tracking it says First Class Package International Service.
Not sure what's the difference but ePacket (or EMS) is fast enough. I get packages usually under 2 weeks using ePacket.
Just looked at the tracking it does say First Class Package International Service. Shipped on 21, scheduled delivery on 30th.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Not sure what's the difference but ePacket (or EMS) is fast enough. I get packages usually under 2 weeks using ePacket.
Just looked at the tracking it does say First Class Package International Service. Shipped on 21, scheduled delivery on 30th.
I agree, I usually received my Hik's in less than two weeks from Julia with CCTV using ePacket.

Monica's company must be backlogged with orders, probably because of this forum. :)

The extra two mini-bullets that I ordered on the 9th are not urgently needed but still anxious to receive them so I can continue this hobby. If others are in dire need of these cameras, Monica can ship your orders first as long as I don't have to pay for them. :D

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think Nov 11 they sold over 1 Billion dollars worth of product in that 24 hours.. I saw that on the TV last week.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Got a reply from Monica about the status of my order. Hope it's not another bogus tracking number that will be changed again later. It shows the order shipping out of Guangzhou which is quite a distance from Hong Kong. Is that where their factory is?

This was Monica's reply on the order status.

Dear Larry.i am sorry for delievry later,as factory have much order recently
Monica wen

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
thats where mine is shipping out too

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Mine is in Illinois! YEAH BUDDY!

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Got a reply from Monica about the status of my order. Hope it's not another bogus tracking number that will be changed again later. It shows the order shipping out of Guangzhou which is quite a distance from Hong Kong. Is that where their factory is?

This was Monica's reply on the order status.

Dear Larry.i am sorry for delievry later,as factory have much order recently
Monica wen
I wonder if they have one person making these cams... It's not like they have been swamped with 1000s orders.