Huisun Shipping Strategies

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
That is amazing that you can get a shipment the same day. The closest Amazon distribution center to me is over in the Seattle area which is about 300 miles from where I live. If they ship an order from there, I get it the next day but never the same day. The disadvantage of having their distribution center in WA state is that I have to pay sales tax on orders that are sold and shipped by Amazon. Grrrrrrrr. :(

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Tax kills Amazon shopping for high price items for me. Although, what I've done last time is put my entire tax refund into Amazon gift card that are 10% off (TurboTax offer). Will do it next time if they have again.

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey guys! Finally got my order, and have the cam set up, but am experiencing odd issues with my network (powerline) connection: what worked fine for the Hik, does NOT work for the Hui. I simply swapped cams, and the Hui wants to reset and sweep a lot on the same connection. I pull the line off the powerline network and throw it on the computer, and ivms shows the camera working great. LOVE the quality picture/video, and PTZ is a REAL treat after a fixed turret for so long. Still lots of tweaking to do, and I need to resolve the networking issue...but I'm pleased as punch otherwise. Cheers!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Tax kills Amazon shopping for high price items for me. Although, what I've done last time is put my entire tax refund into Amazon gift card that are 10% off (TurboTax offer). Will do it next time if they have again.
If you have a chase freedom card you can get 10 percent back on amazon though dec 31, https://creditcards.chase.com/freedom/activate
Limit 150 dollars back though...

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
My second order for two cameras showed up in a parcel locker yesterday but didn't get over to pick them up until today. Shipping took 21 days by ePacket. First order last month was 8 days by DHL. Haven't had a chance to check out the cameras yet. I'm letting them thaw out. :peaceful:

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Larebear, you didn't have to pay import tax for two cameras in one order, did you?

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thanks Larebear. I think I will wait to see if the new 5MP camera would be a better choice. the 5MP one seems to have better picture quality than the Mini PTZ.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
I ordered a Huisun PTZ and the tracking didn't activated until it arrived in USA. Currently it in Chicago, IL but I live in Missouri and I ordered it on 11/16 which will make it almost a month for it to get here to me.

But I ordered a keyboard part from Aliexpress on 11/29 using same ePacket and tracking didn't activated either until it arrived in USA however it now in Kansas City so it will be here tomorrow or Saturday which makes it about 11-12 days to get here.

I have places lots of orders from China before mostly parts and it would always take from 18 days to a month (one order took a month and half) to get to me if I use snail mails from China, it think it the customs that hold some packets longer than others. Maybe bigger the package more delay at custom?

Bill