I am looking for the firmware for the IPC-HFW2100 camera.

reingald

n3wb
Reaction score
A while ago I upgraded one of my IPC-HFW2100 cameras and I have lost the ability to view the videos and my DVR can pick up signal from that camera. I also lost the ONVIF protocol which I believe would be the problem, I searched many forums looking for the latest firmware and I can not find it (2.420.0000.0.R, build: 2014-04-14) if anyone has both versions (PAL or NTSC) or could give me a hand with the version I need.
I am attaching the data of the current version that the camera I want to repair is with.

Device Type IPC-HFW2100
Software Version 2.100.0000.9.R, build : 2012-06-21
WEB Version 3.0.0.0
S/N TZC2KV06200130

I attach photos of the version of my 2 cameras (the one that works has the ONVIF protocol and the one that stopped working due to an update does not have it)

Thank you very much for your collaboration
Captura.JPGCaptura2.JPG

RulerOf

n3wb
Reaction score
I had some white-label Dahua cameras with a relabeled model number g4-ipcl13-d from their reseller from 10+ years ago that were moved to a new Dahua NVR4xxx-4KS2L with the same old firmware as the OP. They would only work in ONVIF mode, which was fine, but the DVR is affected by this bug which was preventing us from renaming them.

Because they were white-labeled, they didn't include the Dahua part number. I had to Google the firmware and then look at photos of every camera that shipped with it, until I narrowed it down to IPC-HFW2100 model.

I installed the updated 2016 firmware you linked and then every camera began working in Private mode again. Thanks!