Important!!IVS failed and Triangle warnning issue Solutions for 4MP AI models

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Did you enter the camera password at top?

Riclyo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think so. Let me run this through my head...
When I pulled the dat file originally with the Chinese config tool I sent Andy the password would have to be entered to create the dat right?

Maybe I screwed something up during the unzip then upload process as I was just kinda hitting buttons?

Then when I reinstalled to the English version I definitely put in the password as I had to change the ip range for the tool to locate my cameras.

Wonder if this is a timed lockout or if like hikvision I’ll need to resubmit new dat file cause the camera was reset.

Gemo

n3wb
Reaction score
I recieved my DAT files after 5 day's.
And now i have a problem.
I select first default and reboot the camera and now the configtool gifs a triangle when i extract the ZIP file.
My steps: Pasword, select IP adress, load ZIP file, extact ZIP file, and then the triangle is showing.
The 2 camera's are IPC-T5442TM-AS whith the NVR 52164KS2, ordered by Andy december 2019.

If someone has i idee please........

Aantekening 2020-02-25 195626.png

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
maybe try it without cam being connected to the NVR???? poe switch/injector directly to your LAN router??

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Select the camera and enter the password first? Upload the entire zip do not extract...

Gemo

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for fast replay

My camera's are connected to Dahua POE switchbox, and the switchbox and the NVR are connected with the LAN switchbox.
I disconnect one camera and the NVR and try to update the other camera with the (ZIP) DAT file.
First enter password, select camera and upload the entire ZIP file, the same problem.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Shouldnt matter if they are connected to the NVR.

The zip Andy sends you are specific to a specifc camera. It is generated by the DAT file you sent him

Gemo

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for today, tomorrow i will try to set camera's to default and reboot again.

Gemo

n3wb
Reaction score
I have tried one camera after default and reboot, nothing happend only a triangle.
On the piture the nvr is green en the camera's are red, is this normal?
There is also a english version, the one i haven is in english totaly different.
Can someone give me a link?
Me chinese is even worse than me english.

Aantekening 2020-02-27 182003.png

Gemo

n3wb
Reaction score
Also did a factory reset on one camera and tried to update the DAT file but still no result again the triangle behind the IP adress.

If someone has a cloe i really appreciate it.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Are you first extracting the .dat file from Andy? My memory is fading, but I think you select the .rar file with the config tool. Maybe somebody else can confirm.