Important!!IVS failed and Triangle warnning issue Solutions for 4MP AI models

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
First you exctract the dat file, send to Andy,. He sends you back a zip file that you upload to the camera (whole zip)

Gemo

n3wb
Reaction score
The zip files i have are comming from Andy and i load the whole zip into Configtool and when i put in the password and click on extract the triangle comes behind the IP adress and i can go any further.
Again one camera to factory reset, reboot and initialize, after that i try Configtool with the original IP adress, again no luck.
A couple off days back ( Tuesday) Riclyo placed a picture off Configtool in english, there is a tab "license" after "restore"
When a instal Configtool 4.0.110000003.5.R.20190722 in english it down't show the tab "license".
Is it possible that i have the wrong version Configtool?

Aantekening 2020-02-29 123506.png

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
The zip files i have are comming from Andy and i load the whole zip into Configtool and when i put in the password and click on extract the triangle comes behind the IP adress and i can go any further.
Again one camera to factory reset, reboot and initialize, after that i try Configtool with the original IP adress, again no luck.
A couple off days back ( Tuesday) Riclyo placed a picture off Configtool in english, there is a tab "license" after "restore"
When a instal Configtool 4.0.110000003.5.R.20190722 in english it down't show the tab "license".
Is it possible that i have the wrong version Configtool?

View attachment 56393
Seems you are using a wrong configtool, use this one.

Midway

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is this an issue with V2.800.0000000.11.R, Build Date: 2019-12-30 downloaded from the linked thread below?

IPC-HX4XXX-Volt_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.800.0000000.11.R.191230

I am just setting the system up and have not set up IVS yet.

I bought three IPC-T5442TM-AS cameras from Andy late June 2019 and don’t remember what firmware they had. I immediately updated the firmware to V2.800.0000000.11.R, Build Date: 2019-12-30.

I have one more I’ve yet to initialize and update if knowing what firmware I updated from is important.

IPC-T5442TM-AS_version_capture.JPG

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
No triangle no problem. It's not the firmware that causes the triangle. its a license file.

Reaction score
Ok, so i've updated one of my cameras and it has the algorithm problem, all good, i know what i need to do. The problem however is getting access to the camera to export the license file.

My current setup is that i have 6 IPC-T5442TM-AS (only updated 1 so far) connected to an NVR (the best setup for my situation). I'm trying to get the camera on to my main network since the NVR has segregated the camera's on to their own 10.1.x.x sub net to my main 192.x.x.x network. I have a POE injector from my ubiquiti unifi with a 24V @ 0.5A output that i have tried but am getting no luck with the camera being functional. As it is an older Unifi it is running PPOE for the injector, is this causing me a problem as the camera isnt powering up for me to find and i've been unable to track anything from the tech spec's of the camera to state it will work with this.

Any help would be appreciated.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, so i've updated one of my cameras and it has the algorithm problem, all good, i know what i need to do. The problem however is getting access to the camera to export the license file.

My current setup is that i have 6 IPC-T5442TM-AS (only updated 1 so far) connected to an NVR (the best setup for my situation). I'm trying to get the camera on to my main network since the NVR has segregated the camera's on to their own 10.1.x.x sub net to my main 192.x.x.x network. I have a POE injector from my ubiquiti unifi with a 24V @ 0.5A output that i have tried but am getting no luck with the camera being functional. As it is an older Unifi it is running PPOE for the injector, is this causing me a problem as the camera isnt powering up for me to find and i've been unable to track anything from the tech spec's of the camera to state it will work with this.

Any help would be appreciated.
That injector will not work. You need an 802.3af/at compliant injector.
You can access the camera directly while plugged into the NVR Can't access camera behind Dahua NVR POE 5216

Reaction score
That injector will not work. You need an 802.3af/at compliant injector.
You can access the camera directly while plugged into the NVR Can't access camera behind Dahua NVR POE 5216
Thanks for the info, i should have mentioned that i can access the camera's directly through the NVR web browser:

Untitled1.png

The problem is that i need to access them using the Config Tool software to extract the license dat file to send out to Andy, currently i can only access the NVR and it doesnt provide me the sub net range the camera's run on:

Untitled.png

Do i have to suck it up and go buy a 802.3af/at compliant injector to get around this problem?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Buy a cheap 4 port poe switch and plug them into it in you 192 network then plug em back into the NVR once finished with the fix?

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Quite surprising that this is still an issue, wonder why Dahua haven’t yet resolved the issue?

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello all
I recently purchase camera IPC-T5541H-AS-PV from Andy, my first Dahua cameras I purchase 3 in total not the same cameras as this one the other 2 are working fine so far, I am having this problem with the tringle, I down loaded the Config tool the Chinese version and the English version, I follow the instructions from Andy but I do not get the same screen with steps 1 to 5.
As shown on the instructions

1600194790064.png

When I click on Export device info, i get this screen below:

1600194932250.png

Not sure what I am doing wrong, I would appreciate any comments.
Regards.
Chewie.