IPC-HDW5442T-ZE New cam from Dahua :)

random101

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think he’ll have them in the coming weeks, just had a handful pre release

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
First lot 10pcs(3 for testing review), are sold/arranged, we wait the first lot's show, and will book more stocks after it. Will come fast if we make order again.
The 10pcs already ready, will kick out off HONGKONG next weekend. :headbang:
If all work good, we will have some more stocks at early July.

ArnonZ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I was waiting for a 5442 with veri focal. but I expected them all to have starlight+
I cannot see starlight+ nor starlight.
The point of the 4MP for me was that thanks for the starlight+, I could enjoy both 4MP and decent night view.
confused.

ArnonZ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thank you Dunk but I'm not sure where you are taking that data from...
In my internet, the eyeball cameras T5442TM-AS-LED and the IR version mentions the starlight+ and I also saw the bullet model DH-IPC-HFW5442E-ZE official spec that clearly mentions the starlight+ as well as showing the starlight+ logo.

By the way, for all those three camera, I could see image sensor of 1/1.8" with 4MP.
Please correct me if I'm wrong there.

I'm looking for 8 4MP starlight+ camera with face detection. I wanted them to be veri-focal and I prefer the eyeball style but so far, the only one I saw was the bullet style: DH-IPC-HFW5442E-ZE with everything I wanted.
It also cost way more than the other two I've mentioned in here (206$ VS 151$ or 153$).
Having said all of that, since all 8 cameras should be mounted on top of a cornices that is ~9 cm deep, maybe the bullet style is not such a bad idea (the wall mount of the eyeball style would probably not take me 9-10 cm out).
I also wanted to connect them to NVR4216-16P-I for the facial recognition feature. The BlueIris does not support that feature if I'm correct and IF I understand it all correct, it can provide 8 channels of face recognition providing you have 8 AI FD cameras.

I'll try to email Andy for some help but so far, I'm still confused and I'm not sure even what am I looking for,.

Thanks,

Arnon

kbgator

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for this post. I have 12 of the 2332s so looking for this upgrade to replace one that has stopped working.

Kameraad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Update

First samples will ship out today.Next week we will have more STOCKS, will put on aliexpress shop firstly.
Geat news Andy! Thanks for the update!

Will these become available in black as well?