IPC-HDW5442T-ZE New cam from Dahua :)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Cams just delivered to USA, let's wait guys' testing on it, first experience from the clients are bit good. I thinkt he review can be online next week.
Right now the stock use up. But will have 20pcs on the way to Amazon, can be online then.
Our Aliexpress shop is under matainence now, will be back online around 1 week later.

random101

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I didn’t have much time to test them out, but the performance so far is amazing!

The two photos below are in very low light, the iPhones X photo was black... (taking from the same spot as the camera)

Attachments

kbgator

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I didn’t have much time to test them out, but the performance so far is amazing!

The two photos below are in very low light, the iPhones X photo was black... (taking from the same spot as the camera)
Great. Keep them coming. Would love to hear more!

@EMPIRETECANDY are they are on Amazon soon? How about back up on alliexpress?

Gaslight

n3wb
Reaction score
How long does it normally take for Amazon to put things up? Looking to pick up a couple of these

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I ordered this mount per Andy
Screenshot_20200709-110914.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

spammenotinoz

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Lucky!! I am also in Aus, however my package update is "Singapore - delayed due to authorities", it was also delayed in "Chep Lap Kok" perhaps Andy added something special into my package...:)
He usually sends via DHL Express, and never had an issue, but this time via TNT. I was looking forward to testing over the weekend. When I have the cam, I will be comparing against a 4K varifocal IPC-HDW5831R-ZE.

bickford

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Received Andy thanks very much
I will try to post some movies

BICK

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Lucky!! I am also in Aus, however my package update is "Singapore - delayed due to authorities", it was also delayed in "Chep Lap Kok" perhaps Andy added something special into my package...:)
He usually sends via DHL Express, and never had an issue, but this time via TNT. I was looking forward to testing over the weekend. When I have the cam, I will be comparing against a 4K varifocal IPC-HDW5831R-ZE.
He sent mine Express, I am pretty sure since I ordered it last Saturday the 4th and got it today the 9th, it actually shipped Monday.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Damn, the shipping speed slow again.
We ship out , and wait at hongkong warehouse for days to pick up by DHL, right now we use some shipment via FEDEX Priority, but also has some delay.
1594343386092.png

kbgator

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I’m interested in that comparison with the 4K. For quality and night time as well

Strobe

n3wb
Reaction score
He sent mine Express, I am pretty sure since I ordered it last Saturday the 4th and got it today the 9th, it actually shipped Monday.
Same. Mine showed up today. Was expecting it to take a couple weeks or so. I don’t have anything ready to set it up yet.

Props to Andy though for quick responses, invoicing, and shipping.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, the shipping speed slow again.
We ship out , and wait at hongkong warehouse for days to pick up by DHL, right now we use some shipment via FEDEX Priority, but also has some delay.
View attachment 66024
Be careful, not sure DHL is updating right. After ordering from you Saturday, the 4th, DHL did not update until yesterday. As you can see they show picked up yesterday, delivered today. One Day Delivery from Hong Kong to Texas, WOW :)

1594347615472.png