So today I've been playing around with the settings and everything still works great. However, I finally learned what was causing my issue. After I did the clean install, I had to re-download some other programs to my computer to include Chrome and my BitDefender Total Security. The obvious problem was the Bitdefender program. Once I installed this, it immediately caused my issue again with the audio talking to the camera. So I added an exception in the "OnlineThreat Prevention" settings, and added the IP address to the exception. I could send an alert audio test from BI to the camera, but was not able to talk to the camera through the ios app. Once I uninstalled Bitdefender, everything works again! Guess I will have to stick with windows defender for now. Still can't believe I didn't think about this the first time. Oh well, goes to prove fenderman was right in thinking that the BI settings were correct and had not been the source of my problem, it was the antivirus/security program I was running. Hopefully this helps others in case someone has a similar issue: don't forget the obvious, and check your antivirus or firewall settings! You live and learn..