IPCT IPCT Upgrade Tonight! - Oct. 11, 2019

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello @Mike
I'm seeing what appears to be a problem.

With my Android 6 phone, using both Chrome 77.0.3865.116 and the Mi browser V11.1.7-g the log-in with the correct password appears to work but access remains as guest.
With an incorrect password, there is a complaint about the wrong password.

Is anyone else using a smartphone browser for access?
Works for me in chrome on Android 10.

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hello @Mike

With my Android 6 phone, using both Chrome 77.0.3865.116 and the Mi browser V11.1.7-g the log-in with the correct password appears to work but access remains as guest.

**edit**
Hmm... scratch the above.
I restarted the phone and access is normal again.
A bit odd, as the phone is 100% stable.

Yes I'm using chrome 77.0.3865.116 on my Samsung Note 8. No issues here. Sounds like maybe it was some kind of cache issue?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I did notice one small annoyance, the header with logo and more importantly the member, inbox/alert/search frame doesnt freeze, so as you scroll you loose those..

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I did notice one small annoyance, the header with logo and more importantly the member, inbox/alert/search frame doesnt freeze, so as you scroll you loose those..
Hmm freezes for me on chrome on my android.

Tinbum

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm suddenly having problems logging in on one of my computers for some reason, 2 others are ok. All are on Firefox, 1 is W7 and 2 W10. It's one of the W10's that won't log in now.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
So far site is working fine on my desktop I think on the car I am unable to login.. Now offcourse Tesla so far dont have a way to clear cookies and history seems like.. so I did restart the car and still unable to login.. I will I guess have to find a way to somehow log back in the car..

However the site is loading up fine but just cant login for some reason..

1570897662716.png

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am have trouble reading the posts on a PC on a 21 inch monitor. The font is to small and it it not blank on white. It is a light ran on white. I liked the old fonts and color better.

Rakin

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It’s really glitchy on my taptalk. Screen keeps flashing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
It’s really glitchy on my taptalk. Screen keeps flashing.

It should not be, I just signed up for the $10 a month plan with them. I REALLY hate TapaTalk a lot and am looking for other mobile app solutions, but haven't had any luck.

Did you try to close tapatalk and re-open it or log out then in?

Rakin

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It should not be, I just signed up for the $10 a month plan with them. I REALLY hate TapaTalk a lot and am looking for other mobile app solutions, but haven't had any luck.

Did you try to close tapatalk and re-open it or log out then in?
I closed it and then updated the app but it still does it. I’m not a big fan of tapatalk either.

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
On my Samsung Note 8, using Adblock Browser, I have to log on every time, even though I have the "stay logged on" checkbox checked.

This worked before the upgrade to the site. Other than that, I really like the new look and functionality of the new site.

I'll have to check to see if this is working using other browsers on my phone, and if it works when surfing on a PC.

Will.I.Am

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello @Mike

**edit**
Hmm... scratch the above.
I restarted the phone and access is normal again.
A bit odd, as the phone is 100% stable.

I had to clear my cookies. Browsers of any type store info related to the address. After a major upgrade, some of the info will just be wrong. I took it as a cue to clear my browser data, it's usually a good idea to do it every now and again anyway.