Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse; Criminal, Murderer or Citizen Defender.

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Apparently one is no longer able to defend oneself in this woke environment.

Not sure why they haven’t charged the dude who got the 223 to the arm. He got what he deserved.

Also don’t understand why the libs haven’t attempted to capitalize on how Rittenhouse acquired the rifle. I think he will be acquitted. However other charges are likely…….not as sensational though so the MSM will not be on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Speculation is that the prosecution is anticipating an acquittal and is looking so pathetically bad that they are purposely sabotaging their own case at this point hoping for a mistrial…

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Speculation is that the prosecution is anticipating an acquittal and is looking so pathetically bad that they are purposely sabotaging their own case at this point hoping for a mistrial…

I have heard that theory myself and it is certainly a possibility. The prosecutor needs to be disbarred. I think the judge and the defense lawyer are on to this stunt and hopefully will not let it happen.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^ I think the Judge doesn’t want to declare a mistrial because the prosecutor would then claim “It wasn’t on me”. I think the Judge wants an acquittal and if that doesn’t happen then may declare a mistrial.
The problem with a mistrial is that Kyle will have to go through all of this once again. I am praying for an acquittal or other similar legal action. I hope the BLM does not go crazy if Kyle is acquitted.

One more thing. If Kyle is indeed acquitted I hope the Feds do not step in and put him on trial.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Probably because certain sections of the community would riot, pretty much as they probably would have done if Rittenhouse hadn't been charged and pretty much as they probably will do if he's acquitted. I have no issue with the cololur of anyone's skin and to that end EVERYONE deserves justice. You cannot selectively apply justice for fear of upsetting parts of the community. If he's inncoent, he should walk. If he's guilty, he should go to jail. So far in my mind on the evidence I've seen, he appears innocent. However, that's not for me to decide and there may be evidence in the case as presented to the Court that says otherwise. We'll have to wait and see. I just hope, whatever the outcome, it's fair based on the evidence.
The prosecution has rested there is no further evidence that will be presented that will implicate Kyle. There's absolutely no question that not only is he not guilty this is a malicious prosecution. The prosecutors knew when they charged them that they did not have sufficient evidence to convict. They interviewed their witnesses. They saw the video.
The irony is that this entire episode is a result of Blake's sexual assault and domestic violence culminating in resisting arrest and being justifiably shot. In this free country we don't try every person who acts in self-defense.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Simply another case of politically motivated charges to appease the woke culture.

if he is acquitted they will riot. If he is found guilty they will riot and will be called a celebration.

Whatever the outcome, there will be rioting.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Apparently one is no longer able to defend oneself in this woke environment.

Not sure why they haven’t charged the dude who got the 223 to the arm. He got what he deserved.

Also don’t understand why the libs haven’t attempted to capitalize on how Rittenhouse acquired the rifle. I think he will be acquitted. However other charges are likely…….not as sensational though so the MSM will not be on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking at that injury I think he'll be disabled for life. It looks as though it took a fair proportion of the muscle as well as skin. As above, very surprised at the expansion from that range, unless being relatively loose skin, it was just shear energy and tearing forces.

I doubt his life will ever be the same again and a permanent reminder of that night.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm suspecting something is fishy about the ringtone on the judge's phone. Why wasn't it muted? Why did he even have it in the courtroom? Why didn't it ever ring earlier in the trial? I won't predict what, I just think something unexpected will come of it.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm suspecting something is fishy about the ringtone on the judge's phone. Why wasn't it muted? Why did he even have it in the courtroom? Why didn't it ever ring earlier in the trial? I won't predict what, I just think something unexpected will come of it.
conspiracy-theory-meme-salvator-mundi-1024x797.jpg