LaView LV-PC902F2-W - Possibly Broken???

clag515

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I have the LaView LV-PC902F2-W and it has seemed to go offline and I'm not sure if it's dead. I can't find documentation anywhere as to what color LEDs should be lit on front of camera. Right now I've plugged the camera directly into my router with an ethernet cable.
This is the status of the three LEDs on front of camera:

ALARM = blue
STATUS = nothing
LINK = sporadically blinking amber.

I've tried to detect the camera with the SADP software and it does not show up at all. I've pressed the reset button on the back numerous times and nothing changes. Not really sure what to do next.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have the LaView LV-PC902F2-W and it has seemed to go offline and I'm not sure if it's dead. I can't find documentation anywhere as to what color LEDs should be lit on front of camera. Right now I've plugged the camera directly into my router with an ethernet cable.

ALARM = blue
STATUS = nothing

I've tried to detect the camera with the SADP software and it does not show up at all. I've pressed the reset button on the back numerous times and nothing changes. Not really sure what to do next.

Thanks
if you had this camera port forwarded or upnp enabled it was hacked...see hikvision hacked threads...use vpn

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

ALARM = blue
STATUS = nothing

Thanks
Welcome Clag515,

I see you're new here, so I wanted to share the following with you which may have some useful information, as well as a link to the VPN notes which should be useful.

As It's easy to get swamped with information here, so I wanted to share some notes with you

Please check out @giomania 's notes:
Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)

I have also made notes which are a summary of a lot of the reading I've been doing here,:
Looking for some advice and direction!

Have fun joining us here.