Logitech Alert cameras in BI

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Look at post #7 in this thread and see if that helps.

chetwynd

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is anyone able to get audio working with their Alert cameras in BI? I can't for the life of me.

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So I just checked audio on mine and it was not working. the "Play live audio" on right click was greyed out.
Went to Camera Properties>Audio and unchecked "Enable audio channel". Which was already checked. Closed the window to save and after the restart with color bars, went back into properties and reselected Enable audio channel. And it started working.

peterX

n3wb
Reaction score
I went to BI Settings => Cameras and changed "Hardware accelerated decode (restart)" to "No".
Now both of my Logitech Alert cameras are working again!

averawc

n3wb
Reaction score
OK that sounds good. You will use the DHCP reservation settings you found for each camera. If the list of devices is not on the same screen then there will probably be a DHCP screen where you will see devices. You may need to read a help file for that router. Here is my config:

View attachment 42297

averawc

n3wb
Reaction score
OK that sounds good. You will use the DHCP reservation settings you found for each camera. If the list of devices is not on the same screen then there will probably be a DHCP screen where you will see devices. You may need to read a help file for that router. Here is my config:

View attachment 42297
That worked. Plugging in the IP address, and camera make, and checking the "Skip initial HTTP DNS and reachability test" did the trick. MANY THANKS!!!! I have spent 30 or 40 hours trying to find the solution.