Longse LBW60S400 @ $34.80 Any Good?

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
AHD > HDCVI but they all use analog connections.

OP you need to wait until your first camera turns up and play with that. No offence, but you are not experienced enough to start buying random things from Aliexpress yet.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Reply to earlier question: Huisun 10x I would get if you want PTZ.

Be aware that it might only last one year. If you're happy with that then go ahead.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score

Be aware that it might only last one year. If you're happy with that then go ahead.
He already has Huisun cam v1, so I am pretty sure he know what to expect out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
AHD > HDCVI but they all use analog connections.

OP you need to wait until your first camera turns up and play with that. No offence, but you are not experienced enough to start buying random things from Aliexpress yet.
I like your words :loyal: !
Even if i have the money to spend " you are not experienced enough to start buying random things from Aliexpress yet." :applause:

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

Huisun is fine , but i dam hate to see the poe going out again!
https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/13069-Huisun-Mini-PTZ-V1-Housing-to-Protect-from-Sun
But i may get one, why not.
But then again my backyard is 60 ft wide by 70 feet long, and i am thinking maybe a 4x will do it? is cheaper maybe than 10x ?...

He already has Huisun cam v1, so I am pretty sure he know what he knows what to expect out of it.
Yap know what to expect! I am very sure that v2 is a better cam.