Mini movie. Get your popcorn!

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
With that black eye it looks like he resisted arrest too :D

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Wow, just watched this video and I have to say, great job. You came up so fast I wondered if you were not at the helm when you spotted this ginger.
I can say by the looks of the nice vehicles you have in the driveway (mostly the black suv) that these are very attractive to thieves. Making off with a black Escalade would be a dream to a car thief.
I'm glad you were not hurt, yet put a f*^&% hurting on him. You must be careful though, as mentioned before..your lucky he didn't have a weapon and it surprised me he didn't.
I am preparing myself for anything similar to that to happen and also would head out to stop it, but I will always keep a safe distance. I would not go out unarmed either, I would keep a very safe distance from them. If they decide to come at me after warning, you know the outcome of that one with no questions asked. If they decide to run, they will have an extra hole in the gluteus maximus before they hit the property line, which the law permits here.
Anyway, you did great defending yourself and returning what he deserved back. Keep aware of any retaliation if he gets released at anytime. By escaping from a cop car like that, I would not put it past the meth head. The officer will be scolded I'm sure of that, but not fired.

Be safe! :)

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I still want to know how the joker look a like got out of his hand cuffs. BAD police work on that cop.

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Well... after patiently waiting for months, justice has been served! Public records for Mr. Convicted Felon.

[COLOR=8B0000C]03-30-2016[/COLOR][COLOR=8B0000C]CONVICTED[/COLOR][COLOR=8B0000C]1[/COLOR][COLOR=8B0000C]MXXXXXXXX, DXXXXX D[/COLOR][COLOR=8B0000C]Apr 1 2016 4:20:36:883PM[/COLOR]-$ 0.00
[COLOR=8B0000C]JUDGE C. TRUONG: COMES ON FOR PLEA. DEFENDANT APPEARS IN CUSTODY WITH COUNSEL K. MCCRAY. THE STATE BY ADA B. BROWN. DEFENDANT ENTERS A PLEA OF GUILTY AND IS SENTENCED TO CT1: (7) YRS SUSPENDED EXCEPT AS TO THE FIRST 2 YRS TO DO IN DOC W/ CFTS. CTS 2&3: (2) YRS TO DO IN DOC W/ CFTS. DEFENDANT TO PAY $ 135 VCA,$ 300 FINE,$ 75 DA FEE,AND COURT COSTS. ALL COSTS DUE INSTANTER. ANY BOND NOT IN FORFEITURE IS TO BE EXONERATED. COURT REPORTER WAIVED.COMMITMENT ISSUED.DEFENDANT TO FOLLOW ALL RULES AND CONDITIONS OF DOC SUPERVISED PROBATION.PPREP.[/COLOR]

In addition, he was also convicted on an earlier attempted 1st degree robbery near my neighborhood which thanks to my video helped investigators identify him as a suspect. Hopefully he learns his lesson and becomes a rehabilitated/productive individual in the future.

THE END

ps-> so I hope!

Last edited by a moderator:

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
2 years in prison, thats a long time to think about what he done..

my money is he bulks up, learns a few new skills and next time wont get his ass handed to him so easily..

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Maybe I need to go to law school to properly read that, but WTF does that mean? Is he spending ANY time in jail?

The real crimes are all the unrelated fees tacked on by government. It's like a free-for-all for the various government agencies:

OKLAHOMA COURT INFORMATION SYSTEM REVOLVING FUND($ 25.00)
SHERIFF’S SERVICE FEE FOR COURT HOUSE SECURITY($ 10.00)
MEDICAL EXPENSE LIABILITY REVOLVING FUND($ 10.00)
CLEET PENALTY ASSESSMENT($ 9.00)
LAW LIBRARY FEE($ 6.00)
FORENSIC SCIENCE IMPROVEMENT ASSESSMENT($ 5.00)

SHERIFF'S SERVICE FEE ON ARRESTS($ 5.00)
AFIS FEE($ 5.00)
C.H.A.B. STATUTORY FEE($ 3.00)
ATTORNEY GENERAL VICTIM SERVICES UNIT($ 3.00)
COURT CLERK ADMINISTRATIVE FEE ON COLLECTIONS($ 7.00)

You'd think between the bogus civil asset forfeitures, revenue generated from taxes, uh, tickets, and their budgets, this wouldn't really be necessary. Oh well. Government for the people...

This would be funny, if it weren't so sad/scary...

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
IANAL, but it looks like he got 7 years for count 1
2 years for counts 2 & 3

and he is required to spend 2 years of it with the department of corrections (DOC), the other 5 years is likely probation (Suspended), which he would be required to serve if the probation is revoked.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Maybe I need to go to law school to properly read that, but WTF does that mean? Is he spending ANY time in jail?

The real crimes are all the unrelated fees tacked on by government. It's like a free-for-all for the various government agencies:

OKLAHOMA COURT INFORMATION SYSTEM REVOLVING FUND($ 25.00)
SHERIFF’S SERVICE FEE FOR COURT HOUSE SECURITY($ 10.00)
MEDICAL EXPENSE LIABILITY REVOLVING FUND($ 10.00)
CLEET PENALTY ASSESSMENT($ 9.00)
LAW LIBRARY FEE($ 6.00)
FORENSIC SCIENCE IMPROVEMENT ASSESSMENT($ 5.00)

SHERIFF'S SERVICE FEE ON ARRESTS($ 5.00)
AFIS FEE($ 5.00)
C.H.A.B. STATUTORY FEE($ 3.00)
ATTORNEY GENERAL VICTIM SERVICES UNIT($ 3.00)
COURT CLERK ADMINISTRATIVE FEE ON COLLECTIONS($ 7.00)

You'd think between the bogus civil asset forfeitures, revenue generated from taxes, uh, tickets, and their budgets, this wouldn't really be necessary. Oh well. Government for the people...

This would be funny, if it weren't so sad/scary...

So you would rather pay more for taxes to house criminals and pay for Officers to arrest them rather than criminals having to physically pay for their crimes. Don't move here man, I like lower taxes.

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
IANAL, but it looks like he got 7 years for count 1
2 years for counts 2 & 3

and he is required to spend 2 years of it with the department of corrections (DOC), the other 5 years is likely probation (Suspended), which he would be required to serve if the probation is revoked.
Add this to his record: This is his other conviction.

Count # 1.
Count as Filed: OROB, ROBBERY IN THE FIRST DEGREE , in violation of 21 O.S. 792-800
Date Of Offense: 04/20/2015

Party Name:Disposition Information:

MXXXXXXXX, DXXXXX D

Disposed: CONVICTION, 03/30/2016. Guilty Plea.

Count as Disposed:ROBBERY IN THE FIRST DEGREE (OROB)
Violation of 21 O.S. 792-800

Count # 2.

Count as Filed: RBDW, ATTEMPTED ROBBERY IN THE FIRST DEGREE , in violation of 21 O.S. 801
Date Of Offense: 04/30/2015

Party Name:Disposition Information:

MXXXXXXXX, DXXXXX D

Disposed: CONVICTION, 03/30/2016. Guilty Plea.

Count as Disposed:ATTEMPTED ROBBERY IN THE FIRST DEGREE (RBDW)
Violation of 21 O.S. 801

[COLOR=8B0000C]03-30-2016[/COLOR][COLOR=8B0000C]CONVICTED[/COLOR][COLOR=8B0000C]1[/COLOR][COLOR=8B0000C]MXXXXXXXX, DXXXXX D[/COLOR][COLOR=8B0000C]Apr 1 2016 4:13:10:983PM[/COLOR]-$ 0.00
[COLOR=8B0000C]JUDGE C. TRUONG: COMES ON FOR PLEA. DEFENDANT APPEARS IN CUSTODY WITH COUNSEL K. MCCRAY. THE STATE BY ADA B. BROWN. DEFENDANT ENTERS A PLEA OF GUILTY AND IS SENTENCED TO CTS1&2: (10) YRS SUSPENDED EXCEPT AS TO THE FIRST 2 YRS TO DO IN DOC W/ CFTS. DEFENDANT TO PAY $ 90 VCA,$ 200 FINE,$ 50 DA FEE,AND COURT COSTS. ALL COSTS DUE INSTANTER. ANY BOND NOT IN FORFEITURE IS TO BE EXONERATED. COURT REPORTER WAIVED.COMMITMENT ISSUED.DEFENDANT TO FOLLOW ALL RULES AND CONDITIONS OF DOC SUPERVISED PROBATION.PPREP.[/COLOR]

Not sure if these are consecutives or concurrent sentences. Either way, he might be gone for a little while.

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
That's the system we live on. Got a speeding ticket for going 38 on a 30 MPH zone and had to pay $160. $50 for the ticket, the rest for fees!

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think its all concurrent, 2 years minimum.. CFTS = Credit For Time Served.. I think.. He'll have 8 years of probation when he gets out or he'll go back to jail, instead of 5

catseyenu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Good to see he picked up some time, I'm sure the video evidence in conjunction with the multiple offenses helped.
Does he have any priors or juvi record that you know of? (OCIS search is down right now.)
You did the right thing protecting yourself and holding him accountable.
This can be his come to Jesus wake up call or not, the choice is his.

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
So you would rather pay more for taxes to house criminals and pay for Officers to arrest them rather than criminals having to physically pay for their crimes. Don't move here man, I like lower taxes.
Do you think he'll ever pay these fees? Do you think even if he does, your taxes will be offset by it? Do you think it's fair that a criminal should have to pay for a law library, or the courts medical expenses? Why not throw in fees for rain water run off or street lighting as well. They're just as relevant.

This is a money grab by government, plain and simple. Fleece everyone at any opportunity. Watch that video in my post to see how honorable and selfless governments interests and actions are.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
any do we know how he managed to get out of the hand cuffs Ill still dying to know i SMELL cover up

No charge for kicking out the window and escaping.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
kicking out the window was the felony destruction of property charge, and then he got 2 charges of resisting arrest and 1 for escaping custody.. so he got charged to hell and back lol.

Skinny guys like me find it easy to get out of handcuffs if you dont lock them down tight as fuck.. either you get a cop who dont know and they are embarrassed when you hand them back to em.. or they they put em on so fucking tight you can barely move your fingers because they've already had one scrawny fucker slip out when they tried to be nice.

they can also be picked easily if you know how, I keep a paperclip in my shoes just incase.. cops need to get out of them if they get jumped and cuffed too, they have to be double locked hinged in the middle to really offer high security.

my mom was a LEO, and my best friends dad growing up was a LEO, and we have other LEO's in the family.. im not a criminal :p

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
kicking out the window was the felony destruction of property charge, and then he got 2 charges of resisting arrest and 1 for escaping custody.. so he got charged to hell and back lol.

Skinny guys like me find it easy to get out of handcuffs if you dont lock them down tight as fuck.. either you get a cop who dont know and they are embarrassed when you hand them back to em.. or they they put em on so fucking tight you can barely move your fingers because they've already had one scrawny fucker slip out when they tried to be nice.

they can also be picked easily if you know how, I keep a paperclip in my shoes just incase.. cops need to get out of them if they get jumped and cuffed too, they have to be double locked hinged in the middle to really offer high security.

my mom was a LEO, and my best friends dad growing up was a LEO, and we have other LEO's in the family.. im not a criminal :p
well I'm going to have to disagree on the cops have to know how to get out of their own cuffs cause that is far from true nor is a paper clip that easy to use. I'm sure the follow up contradicting my state will follow.

And most cops kids get into a lot more trouble then most. No police department state training or federal trains in picking handcuffs in the academy nor is it in the best interest to educate that as not all cops are good which would lead to an issue not to mention it being leaked out to non certified LEO'S. Not to mention the hours among hours of practice one would need to be good at it. 99.9 percent of the time if a cop is cuffed with his own tools either is killed or they take his badge and gun and leave his ass. Criminals are foolish but not foolish enough to hold onto a cop look enough to where he needs to ice hand cuff locks.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
hours and hours of practice? I picked my first set of police handcuffs after about 10mins.. and I had no youtube video, just a hint it could be done..

They dont train you to get out of them, but they do train you that they can be gotten out of.. all the cops Ive talked too are aware there cuffs can be defeated with a paperclip..

99.9% seems like a bullshit number you pulled out of nowhere, Ive known of a few cops executed and not one was ever handcuffed.. but I know of many cases where cop or security guard was tied up and tossed in a closet while they robbed the place.. I have the opposite opinion, if your going to tie them up and cuff them your likely going to leave them alive.. or else you'd just shoot em without ever risking physical contact.

but your right, I got into fuckloads of trouble.. but so did everyone, its how teenagers are entertained in the middle of Kansas.. im just saying handcuffs can be picked, quite easily.. and its quite common knowledge that any scrawny 19 year old ginger kid could pickup.