Mini outdoor PTZ : DS-2DE4A220IW-DE

Micorrado

n3wb
Reaction score
I have 2 x ds-2de4a220iw-de & they both fail tilt check even with the firmware update I have tried multi power supply's poe and 12v. every time they are mounted on the ds-1605zj brackets they self-check and fail tilt. Then just bounce of the limit looking down. Hikvision needs to sort their shit out.

Has anyone else had success fixing this problem ??
Hi

I have the same problem of tilt checking failed and stay blocked to down , impossible to move verticaly because stay blocked to the limit down position

Have you find a solution for this problem ?

Thanks

Micorrado

n3wb
Reaction score
I have turned off all extra features, changed tilt options reset and factory wiped more than once, now also earthed the bracket and have 90w poe supply with shielded cat 6 and shortened the length to 2m (for testing) also I have used rubber washers to eliminate any chance of movement on the bracket and they still fail tilt check.

However, if I take them off the brackets and put them on my desk they start up every time perfectly.

My dealer has told me I have to contact hikvision support before they will accept any RMA I will let you know how I get on.

Hello

Do you have find a solution for your problem of bracket and tilt fail check ?

I have same problem and i want to known wat i must do for that ?

Best regards

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hello

Do you have find a solution for your problem of bracket and tilt fail check ?

I have same problem and i want to known wat i must do for that ?

Best regards
There's a piece that needs to be replaced called a "baffle". Contact whoever you got it from to send you the part. It's easy to replace.

baffle.png

Micorrado

n3wb
Reaction score
There's a piece that needs to be replaced called a "baffle". Contact whoever you got it from to send you the part. It's easy to replace.

View attachment 28868
I have order my camera on ebay store from amandacam

If she couldn't send me this part , do you have an idea where can i order this part ? because google search don't give me result

Thanks

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have a picture of this part that must be replace ?

thanks
It's the part that's highlighted in the picture. The original piece is a small metal piece. The baffle is black plastic.

I have order my camera on ebay store from amandacam

If she couldn't send me this part , do you have an idea where can i order this part ? because google search don't give me result

Thanks
I don't, I imagine it's a specialized piece. She probably will though.

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
lol...unfortunately not. I was sent that picture. If you have your PTZ just open it up and look inside.

Micorrado

n3wb
Reaction score
lol...unfortunately not. I was sent that picture. If you have your PTZ just open it up and look inside.
Sorry the camera is in place , i can't take picture for the moment . But i ask you for a picture of the replace part in plastic ; the same picture that you have post here but if you have it in better resolution because picture is a little small and ebay seller amandacams has ask me if possible to have it same picture in better resolution

Thanks

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry the camera is in place , i can't take picture for the moment . But i ask you for a picture of the replace part in plastic ; the same picture that you have post here but if you have it in better resolution because picture is a little small and ebay seller amandacams has ask me if possible to have it same picture in better resolution

Thanks

20180427_094030.jpg 20180427_094051.jpg 20180427_094149.jpg

Hope this helps.

Gonewild

n3wb
Reaction score
On last capture, PTZ looking up the road from the other night - easier to compare with the 4MP.
What camera is that your using. I am think of this one as it has 100 Meter ir
HIKVISION DS-2DE4220IW-DE 2.0
or this one.
DS-2DE4A220IW-DE 2MP I know the 320iw has 3MP but with zoom do you need the res?

Gonewild

n3wb
Reaction score
Just installed and that is the 20x zoom - hope that helps
What model where these pictures? What about at night?
I have a DS-2CD2155fwd-I and have figured out there not good outside as the manufacturer post they are considered indoor domes. They look good in day light but at night the Lux is higher than outdoor camera and the IR is weak.

FrankMCN

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Their not 'indoor domes' they are a 5mp model which is not good for dark/low light environments - I have the 3MP version in the same format and its excellent at night (I don't even use the IR).

Gonewild

n3wb
Reaction score
Their not 'indoor domes' they are a 5mp model which is not good for dark/low light environments - I have the 3MP version in the same format and its excellent at night (I don't even use the IR).
so I need to buy a 3MP? Why would the MP of 5 be worse. I have a 2132 on the side of the house an it is not good there. What Model do you use again?