Mini PTZ v2: 4x optical zoom version

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yup got the same reply...
Is this unit even 60hz ? seems you will get alot flashing on a cam if only 50hz in north america ? . I dont see any where on the site about it being 60hz ? anyone. Also I find 50hz have bad IR at night as well.

10x specs I am looking at :

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/HUISUN-2-0MP-Waterproof-1080P-Full-HD-PTZ-IP-camera-Sony-Exmor-CMOS-Sensor-security-camera/1248007_32378494732.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yup got the same reply...
Mine was similar. Tested fine in factory, move camera, etc..... Also admitted they aren't selling anymore because of not satisfying customers before selling!

The new firmware might be slightly better for noise, but it has a difficult time focusing at night. I'm guessing due to light conditions.

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just received an offer for v1 10x for the discounted price of $139! I asked if she was joking. I suggested she send a v2 10x for free! The latest firmware, although may have very slightly improved the night time noise, seems to have a difficult time focusing at night and now I'm noticing pixelated/blurry/smeared images with motion. Both day and night. Did not previously have that problem. Tried both CBR and VBR. I-Frame at 25 and 15. Bumped the bitrate up to 8192. We'll see what happens. Also noticed it has been rebooting itself when I go to preset 5.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Did you open a dispute and this was her response or just messaging back and forth?

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Shipping was not mentioned. She claims the V1 PoE models are currently $155.

Git

Banned
Reaction score
I have about 7 hours left to open a dispute. Last night I asked for a 7 day extension to see if things sort out and even messaged Monica about it - but she has not replied

What have you guys done - what will opening a dispute get me?

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I am going to keep mine. It is already installed and it would cost more money to send it back. With 3D noise cancellation turned on, it is okay. I do like its wide angle and I can see a lot more of my front door than ever before. I use Blue Iris so I don't care about other features that others have reported not working properly.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I am going to keep mine. It is already installed and it would cost more money to send it back. With 3D noise cancellation turned on, it is okay. I do like its wide angle and I can see a lot more of my front door than ever before. I use Blue Iris so I don't care about other features that others have reported not working properly.
What firmware do you have in yours and what do you have 3D Noise Cancellation set to? I started a dispute on Friday but have not heard anything yet.

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
These are my image settings. I can't say it is the best settings as I just set it after I got it set up and haven't changed them much. It does make the night time images less noisy.

Mini PTZ 4x Settings.png

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
This is what mine looks like at night, with the settings I posted previously.

Mini PTZ 4x Night Shot.png

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well, it's a 100% better than mine but nothing to write home about. I'll try your setting tonight and see how they work. Sure wish they would come up with a fix to save the hassle of a dispute.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
You are comparing different scenes, so it looks better in the second shot due to reflection and small area, but even that is unacceptable.

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I think the problem is, with the 4x, the lens is wide angle, but the IR lights are not. so the center is still nice and bright, but the edges don't have enough IR. Are there any POE IR lights?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Right at the end of my dispute timer, Monica replied: "we are find solution to fix night vision"