Need reccomendations: Dahua compatible 4K @30fps camera with audio

BSD2000

n3wb
Reaction score
I own a Dahua NVR5232-4KS2 NVR and need recommendations for a camera that meets these specifications:

• 4K video at 30fps
• 2.7~3.2MM wide angle lens (varifocal is fine)
• Must have audio input or a built-in microphone
• SD card is optional
• Must be compatible with Dahua's motion detection, either native or via ONVIF

For the life of me, I can't find a Dahua brand camera that fits those specs so right now, I'm considering the Lorex LNB9272S and two GW Security cameras, one dome and one bullet.

I also did a search on here and haven't found much on GW Security cameras, nor any clear consensus whether Lorex is 100% compatible with Dahua NVR's.

Is there a Dahua model available that would fit those specs? Would the Lorex be the most compatible with my Dahua NVR?

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I own a Dahua NVR5232-4KS2 NVR and need recommendations for a camera that meets these specifications:

• 4K video at 30fps
• 2.7~3.2MM wide angle lens (varifocal is fine)
• Must have audio input or a built-in microphone
• SD card is optional
• Must be compatible with Dahua's motion detection, either native or via ONVIF

For the life of me, I can't find a Dahua brand camera that fits those specs so right now, I'm considering the Lorex LNB9272S and two GW Security cameras, one dome and one bullet.

I also did a search on here and haven't found much on GW Security cameras, nor any clear consensus whether Lorex is 100% compatible with Dahua NVR's.

Is there a Dahua model available that would fit those specs? Would the Lorex be the most compatible with my Dahua NVR?
Welcome @BSD2000 ( BlueScreenofDeath2000 ? )

fyi - that Lorex camera is a Dahua OEM model.

you can find a similar* Dahua OEM model rebranded by Montavue here: ( related vendor to OnPoint iirc )
Montavue MTB8112-V 4K 8MP Motorized Vari-Focal Security Camera W/ 4x Optical Zoom and Color Night Optics | Montavue

Dahua should have a similar one.. iirc IPC-HFW28xx model number... which should be reviewed here by IPCT members, so do search for it.

* - remember to double check as I often may reply based on what I recall or image that I recall

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.