New Annke C800 turret with audio?

bjohnrini

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Greetings,
I still haven't had any luck with the C500 (I51DM) but I did manage to get the C800 (I91BM) upgraded no problem. A couple things regarding that:
1) They have a new "custom" firmware out (link is a couple posts up) as of the last day or two. There is a PDF attachment discussing what the "customization" is. I'm not real familiar with their products, but as far as I can tell that customization is irrelevant.
After upgrading to that latest version the "Firmware Version Property" says "C-R-G5-0" which is what it said with the Annke firmware, whereas on the earlier HikVision firmware it said "B-R-G5-0" I have no idea what that means, but to me matching what it was in Annke mode is a good thing.
2) The section in the configuration to enable ONVIF is missing. I see others have noticed that too, as there is a post above to get the camera working in BlueIris somewhat manually. If you download the "Batch Configuration" tool from the HikVision website, it will allow you to enable and configure ONVIF so that BlueIris will detect and configure the camera properly.
I was able to upgrade the FW. I can see the "Enable Open Network Video Interface" option even without using the batch tool. Although I still can't get BlueIris to auto-configure.
Used the batch tool and still can't. What ports should it be on?

Edit - Never mind, it's working now on port 80. I think it wasn't working because I didnt create a onvif user.

Last edited:

bjohnrini

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
BI users, what setting are you guys using this camera with? I have my Frame Rate and I Frame Interval set to 15, but have major lag with this camera on live and recorded footage.
Thanks

db0511

n3wb
Reaction score
Was anyone able to get the C500 updated to hikvision firmware?

db0511

n3wb
Reaction score
This seems hopeful

Annke I51DF

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

1range

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone have a copy of the Annke I91BM firmware? I upgraded to Hikvision (IPC_G5_EN_STD_5.5.111_201223) and my live view lay out is a bit skewed, would like to flash back. Especially, since there is no noticeable difference between the two.

1range

n3wb
Reaction score
I had the same problem but it's just a browser cache issue. Try opening the UI in incognito to verify.
That seemed to work, I didn't think about thee old cache...lol It would still be a plus to have that file. At this stage I think I'm returning the system - too many hang ups....i.e. no web browser, stuck on annke vision app (limited functions), no to mention the limitations with Mac.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

cyrusbyte

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Was anyone able to get the C500 updated to hikvision firmware?
Yes, Seemed to fix my video quality issues