Next Gen Mini PTZ is almost here! 30x optical zoom, auto tracking!

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It's not meant to replace Mini PTZ, just in addition. I guess will have to wait for v3 a bit longer...
If not then to replace the mini PTZ, then the topic title is misleading imo.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
What does Mr Negative think about it? Our resident Anti-Sunba Admin guy Fenderman. This has got to be cheap junk too because of the price.
Since you asked Yes it is junk, have you not been reading about all the V1 and V2 cameras failing? Come on, if you are going to post a dumb-ass remark at least do some research. I guess you simply feel like research is a waste of time, that is why you purchased the junk sunba cams? You have all the markings of a novice idiot.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I knew you'd be there somewhere. :) We're all still laughing at you
Keep attacking a moderator..see where that gets you...you have established yourself as a fool who purchases cameras without doing ANY research. You are a novice, you need to learn to shut your mouth until you attained at least a minimal level of experience, not one month with a junk camera.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Lets get down to the real facts.

Attacking moderator isn't the best idea
Fenderman doesn't own one and probably never will since he is quite against them
Obviously who owns one or more knows they are excellent cameras and far from being called junk
They are however have builtin POE design flaw which in hot climates will result in dead cams, workaround is to use external POE module which is now provided by some sellers.
I bought 9 total over the time, none have failed, except the first v2 which failed POE on day 1, but still works fine with external poe.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Lets get down to the real facts.

Attacking moderator isn't the best idea
Fenderman doesn't own one and probably never will since he is quite against them
Obviously who owns one or more knows they are excellent cameras and far from being called junk
They are however have builtin POE design flaw which in hot climates will result in dead cams, workaround is to use external POE module which is now provided by some sellers.
I bought 9 total over the time, none have failed, except the first v2 which failed POE on day 1, but still works fine with external poe.
There is no evidence that the excessive failures are a result of internal poe...the high failure rate make these cameras a poor choice...I would certainly not risk 300 on a 30x

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
There is no evidence that the excessive failures are a result of internal poe...the high failure rate make these cameras a poor choice...I would certainly not risk 300 on a 30x
If you followed every post where someone reported that it failed you would've noticed that they failed when temperatures were abnormally high. But even if that's not enough of an evidence Jack already confirmed this has been an issue and they made a decision to provide external POE for that reason. Longse has been offering external POE cable for the same reason on their smaller cameras because POE modules get really hot as I've also experienced in the s500 camera.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
If you followed every post where someone reported that it failed you would've noticed that they failed when temperatures were abnormally high. But even if that's not enough of an evidence Jack already confirmed this has been an issue and they made a decision to provide external POE for that reason. Longse has been offering external POE cable for the same reason on their smaller cameras because POE modules get really hot as I've also experienced in the s500 camera.
Yes , high temps...no proof it's related to poe...that's speculation ...not going to take a China sellers word of the cause and solution...

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
If you have that Longse cam with poe on wire, take a temp measurement how hot this module will get, then put the cable with poe inside enclosed box in the 90 degree day and see what happens.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
If you have that Longse cam with poe on wire, take a temp measurement how hot this module will get, then put the cable with poe inside enclosed box in the 90 degree day and see what happens.
That is irrelevant... there is no evidence that it's poe related...that said longse has a bad design as well

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Pointless...
Let me help you understand since you appear to be having trouble.
Your assertion that these failures are based on internal POE is completely baseless. There is ZERO evidence to support this. You are relying on the word of "jack" a chinese salesman who is only interested in unloading cameras today. When these cameras fail its not only the POE that fails, the camera becomes inoperable. You are guessing and hoping.
The fact that longse has issues with poe overheating in an exterior box is not related.
These unreliable Huisun cameras have no business in a security application. Maybe if you like animal watching and the camera being down is not an issue.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Let me help you understand since you appear to be having trouble. Your assertion that these failures are based on internal POE is completely baseless. There is ZERO evidence to support this...
The "heat issue" is also an unsupported supposition. This issue (along with the "internal POE issue") may well turn out to be true but -- presently -- there is no definitive evidence to support the contention. /pile-on smiley1.gif Peace

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure what more evidence you are expecting, considering the fact that all failures that reported here were during hot weather and users specifically stated that it was hot day/week and the fact that not only seller said that it's an issue also started to include external POE and disabling internal one.

Oh yeah, Jack said if fender will continue saying unreliable junk thousand more times on this forum they may loose a few sales.

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Could be different things.some guy from Australia has his in direct sun and still working.some other different guy in usa(I think)had his in 34 degrees and his died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure what more evidence you are expecting, considering the fact that all failures that reported here were during hot weather and users specifically stated that it was hot day/week and the fact that not only seller said that it's an issue also started to include external POE and disabling internal one.

Oh yeah, Jack said if fender will continue saying unreliable junk thousand more times on this forum they may loose a few sales.
Failure in heat does not mean its poe related. The fact that at a Chinese seller (they are professional scammers and liars) is claiming the external POE solves the problem is meaningless to me. I will continue warning my users about these JUNK Huisun. If it stops one person from squandering their money and possibly losing a capture, then my mission is accomplished.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
...the fact that not only seller said that it's an issue also started to include external POE and disabling internal one...
Yes klasipca...I did consider this particular fact earlier when I was composing my post; the fact that the seller has changed over to a POE dongle is a fact which definitely adds credence to your "internal POE" contention, but it does not lend any support the "heat theory."

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Failure in heat does not mean its poe related. The fact that at a Chinese seller (they are professional scammers and liars) is claiming the external POE solves the problem is meaningless to me. I will continue warning my users about these JUNK Huisun. If it stops one person from squandering their money and possibly losing a capture, then my mission is accomplished.
It appears there is a serious mistake in this statement "I will continue to warn my users about anything that isn't Hikvision". That's better.

(Thinking out loud) Perhaps, I should make a counter mission to warn users about those Hikvision turrets that are being recommended that they really are not serious security cameras because of inadequate night vision. Nea, I got better things to do, let them suffer, I'll just continue to enjoy my junky Huisun/Longse cams silently. :)

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It appears there is a serious mistake in this statement "I will continue to warn my users about anything that isn't Hikvision". That's better.

(Thinking out loud) Perhaps, I should make a counter mission to warn users about those Hikvision turrets that are being recommended that they really are not serious security cameras because of inadequate night vision. Nea, I got better things to do, let them suffer, I'll just continue to enjoy my junky Huisun/Longse cams silently. :)
And I would counter that statement by telling all that Hikvision turrets are damn fine low-priced cameras...but simply need some light added at night to correct night vision deficiencies. outtahere.gif

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
need some light added at night
Exactly my point... let'em suffer the consequences.:highly_amused: With Huisun/Longse cams I have I did not need to add any extra light. On top of it all new Hikvision 5MP are even worse.